Dating or no dating? Even when I do go to the Ranches.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Feb 19, 2024.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Okay everybody I need some advice. Should I try dating again or forget about it, even with me still going to the Ranches while also visiting relatives in Las Vegas, next year's May? Or should I just settle with just getting a dog for companionship? I know I haven't had a lot of luck in the past with dating sites (except with one-night fling requests on Ashley Madison site, but the women were mostly cheating on their spouses, and that's not for me). I can also forget about going to bars and clubs since I can't drink any alcohol with my taking nerve pain medicine. So, what would you all suggest? Date or get a dog instead? I do want to seek a relationship with a woman, but mostly I get rejected more times than a basketball at a little league first timers' basketball tryout.
    Also, my looks don't help much out either. IMG_9971.JPG IMG_9971.JPG

2. for me I got a dog lol they are loyal and fun to talk to and play with. if you ever want to come have a drink of water with me at sage or coffee you can I also don't drink.

JerryVestal likes this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Thank you for the advice, Miss Berkley Hill, when I make it out to the Sagebrush Ranch and The Moonlite Bunny Ranch next year's May, I'll have a cup of coffee with you and see where it leads to, if that's okay with you. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

If I was in your situation I would choose an animal of some sort; that being said I do understand the perspective that an animal cannot satiate the innate need for skin on skin contact and the need for human interaction in ways that an animal could never be capable of

JerryVestal likes this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Jerry,
    I have a house guest. For the past year. With 2 little dogs. It’s different. With my little Yorkie. Noise, at times.. But it’s ok.. I lean on getting a dog. Good thing they are pottie trained.

JerryVestal likes this.
  6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

My last attempt at a relationship was about ten years ago and it this one wanted nothing to do with me when she learned I was eight years older. I've had dogs since and have never been happier!

JerryVestal likes this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I have a dog and three cats. I’ve had various attempts at relationships, and a marriage that lasted almost 10 years. I have been on Facebook Dating. Found a couple of matches but nothing panned out. My dog and cats are always there for me.

JerryVestal likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I think it depends on what's important to you right now. I don't think dating someone & getting a dog are comparable. They fulfill different roles in our lives, but both relationships are very rewarding!

& Please don't be so hard on yourself!
    You have a great smile. <3

Last edited: Feb 22, 2024
    JerryVestal likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JerryVestal for sharing your thoughts. Planning a trip to the ranches would guarantee to fulfill your needs and fantasies!!! A dog would be a "Loyal Companion" and if you have any medical issues, a dog can help and support you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Dating is a very personal decision, it’s up to you.

11. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Only you can decide what’s truly best for you. Personally, I prefer single with dogs. They never give you any hassles, they’re so loyal, always excited to see you, always want to do what you’re doing and watch what you’re watching, and they love you unconditionally. They’re also less expensive to maintain than girlfriends or wives lol!

Old Nick and SailorB like this.
  12. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I've got over dating for a while. Not my scene anymore

Old Nick likes this.