REVIEW Autumn Verlot - The Overnight Cherry Has Been Popped!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Quake, Feb 19, 2024.

1. This was the day and most importantly the night I have been fantasizing about since last December.

Having watched Autumn's YouTube videos, she made several references that she had not had an overnight. Well, I was going to change that!

Having never been to a brothel before, I had a ton of questions, all of which Autumn answered with good explanations. My plans for the overnight were set! I stayed in Lake Tahoe the night before our appointment and prepared myself for the next day.

I arrived at SageBrush at 5pm to finally meet Autumn face-to-face and take care of the formalities. She was so warm and friendly; I knew immediately we were going to have a great night together. I had a rental car so we headed to the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno to have dinner. We picked Rim, an Asian Bistro where we had drinks, outstanding sushi and great conversation.

After that, we headed back to SageBrush. She had reserved the Fantasy Suite which is so aptly named. A bubble bath in the huge jettted hot tub combined with great wine and music started off our bedroom time. Then frolicking in the bed combined with some laughs led to serious foreplay. Keep in mind that I had not been with a woman for over 4 years and by now I thought my head was going to explode (the one on my shoulders)!

I had some very specific requests from the Menu and Autumn was absolutely amazing! She is a great communicator and was determined to make sure I was enjoying myself.

Her touch, her smell, her moans meant so much to me and I wanted the night to last forever. We continued our exploits well into the early hours of the next day with both of us finally drifting off to sleep around 2am. I was spent.

We got up at 7am and took a nice shower together followed by breakfast out.

This was an evening I'll never forget and there isn't a day since that I don't look back on our time together.

Thank you so much Autumn! I'll be back...

KikiLover, BigAlbowski and foreverman like this.
  2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you! I had a great time!

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review Quake. So glad you had an awesome time with the lovely Autumn. She is a wonderful lover and I'll bet you'll never forget your time with her. I am going to try and go back for the St. Patty's Day crawl myself, weather permitting.

4. Couldn't agree with you more, Foreverman. Autumn absolutely rocked my world. She is such a lovely lady and as you mention, a wonderful lover.

I hope you are able to get back for the St. Patty's Day crawl and have the time of your life! I look forward to your review.

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading you awesome review and thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]