Royal Rumble 2024

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I watched the replay of the Royal Rumble and I thought WWE seems to be heading into the right direction…somewhat.

First off, Bayley wins the women’s Rumble match. Good on her! Lord knows she’s been deserving.

Next up was a Fatal Fourway match for the WWE Universal Championship that saw Roman Reigns go over Randy Orton, AJ Styles, and LA Knight. No shock there, especially with interference from Bloodline member, Solo Sikoa. Long title reigns are great and all, but seriously, the Bloodline is getting boring and Roman Reigns really should do the job soon.

Next up was Kevin Owens Vs Logan Paul for the United States Championship. Paul pulled out all the stops in this match, including arranging interference which saw Austin Theory pass brass knuckles to Paul. Owens grabbed the knucks and used them, and went for the pin. 1…2…the ref saw the knucks and disqualified Owens. Oops!

The men’s Rumble saw Cody Rhodes going over for the second consecutive year, something Stone Cold Steve Austin did 26 years earlier. I’m hoping for a good main event at Wrestlemania.

Milton Winrow likes this.
  2. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

It's going to be Bayley n io. Damage is going to turn on her like legacy did to randy. Cody was predictable as was reigns. Jade still looks stiff n unsure. Made her look good and match with Bianca should be intresting.

Old Nick likes this.
  3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Loved R Truth participating in the women's then men's royal rumble. He's very hilarious.

Old Nick likes this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

And he tagged into the rumble too! R-Truth is awesome!