REVIEW Remy Martin, Sindy Sky and Evie Ren; A Fantasy Becomes Reality

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Nov 22, 2023.

1. So, what does a person do when they want to improve on a previous exquisite experience with Remy Martin and Sindy Sky? Why, you ask another of the wonderful ladies of Bunnyland/Love Ranch to join in, of course!

My conversations with Remy before my most recent visit centered on what I would enjoy doing this trip. Since my birthday was soon occuring, I thought big and hard (!) and said I had never spent time with 3 ladies at a time. I could feel her smile thru the keyboard as she said that would be amazing!

I had already decided that Sindy would be part of this day, since I love her sense of humor and fun. Sindy brings lots of smiles, and an energy level to a party that is hard to match. But Remy always rises to the task. Those who know Remy are already aware of what a fabulous woman she is. Soft, gentle when needed, rowdy at times and always lots of fun in both the social and private moments. Remy and Sindy are such good friends, their energy level grows exponentially when they are able to share time together. Put Sindy and Remy together and magic happens.

In order to creat the triple threat I had dreamed of I decided to ask Evie if she would be interested in joining us for dinner and some time in a Peppermill suite, and she responded yes! I liked the idea of bringing Evie together with us because of her sweet personality and her ability to expose me to some new ideas in the way of lesiure activities (like gaming, which I am totally clueless about).

My idea worked out perfectly. All three ladies were charming and beautifully decked out for a night of gourmet dining, and I was totally captivated by the conversations and connections we developed during our dinner. The time was one of the best evenings of my life, because Remy Sindy and Evie are such warm and open individuals who do everything to make your time with them a blast.

And let's just say that when it comes time to close the door and leave the rest of the world behind, you will have the best experience of your life as the attention becomes solely focused on mutual enjoyment and pleasure.

My life and my world just keep getting better and better. And this time it was all thanks to Remy Sindy and Evie, who agreed to spend time with me and make another fantasy a reality.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Dogguygary, you are my new hero. What a lineup for a party. Difficult to top this on for sure.

sindysky likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

sindysky likes this.
  4. ITS WAS DEFINITELY A UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT! And im always flattered and humbled when im invited to spend time with you and Remy! AND then to add EVIE, she WAS the cool whip and cherry on top.
    Very very memorable experience and will always be proud to say I was part of that night! Thank you my dear sir for the opportunity and thank you ladies for making the night that much more special!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience