REVIEW On The Town with Autumn and Destini

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Nov 22, 2023.

1. The pleasure of spending time with Autumn and Destini is multi-layered. When you venture out into town with them, you are ensured an evening of boisterous laughs and smiles that light up the room and everybody in it. They get each other, often finishing each others thoughts, and it always amazes me how uninhibited they are with their admiration of each other and their spirit of '"let's have a blast" as you enjoy any social interaction. But deep down, you know that once you are alone together smiles will be on your face as you enjoy each others company exclusivly.

We had a great dinner. It included tableside cocktails and another venture into oyster consumption for Autumn. Girl, we really need to expand your exposure to different cuisines. And of course, they chose to embarass me (well, just a little) with a birthday cake snuck in by our server that they were very clandistine in arranging. Just goes to show how much heart they they put into the date and our time together.

It was a very democratic date; we all decided together how to spend the arranged time. For this session it included returning to Sagebrush to enjoy the outdoor jacuzzi and Fantasy Suite. Destini was kind enough to let me wear her robe, in order to meet with the dress restrictions in the public areas, and I must admit I did not look as good in it as she did. Great company, great conversation, great cuddling, great sharing of thoughts and feelings....generosity of the mind as well as the body makes for a night of enjoyment for me.

Autumn and Destini will make your time with them memorable, and will only intensify your desire to repeat the experience at the earliest oppurtunity. I invite anyone reading this review to duplicate my experience. Arrange to spend time with them, let them show you how much fun you can have. And you will thank them as I have now and as I will again someday, for sure.

2. Excellent review. Now I have to add them together to my bucket list

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with the Twister Sisters. I had the pleasure of their company myself. Just wish I could take them on an outdate. Oh well, guess it will just have to be the VIP room for me. They are a handful of fun and passion, that's for sure.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your memorable experiences with @destinistarr and @AutumnVerlot today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book the Twister Sisters Experience for 2024. @AutumnVerlot and I so many fun and amazing 2 girl and we can’t wait for what 2024 will bring us together!

Milton Winrow likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience