Two girl time at the sage with Destini and Ellie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Nov 14, 2023.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Just got out of my party with the 2 lovely ladies at the Sage. Got here early and drove past the darken and damaged Kit Kat. Destini was waiting in her camo outfit and Ellie in her black dress. We took care of business and went to the VIP room. The ladies put on some music and lowered the lights. They also made a huge bubble bath in the tub. @EllieAmes and I jumped right in while @destinistarr took a quick shower. Then it was off to the party at hand. Had a great time as they took good care of me. We had plenty of time to enjoy each others company. As always, it was over too soon. Here are some photos of a great party. DSC01447.JPG DSC01448.JPG DSC01450.JPG DSC01452.JPG DSC01458.JPG

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
    SteveK, destinistarr, grizzly and 2 others like this.
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

what a great party master you are foreverman...more than a wee bit jealous but glad you had an awesome time.

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I enjoyed our time! See you again soon!

foreverman and EllieAmes like this.
  4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thank you for the wonderful review! I had a blast especially with all the bubbles! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Missed you as I always like to get a hug when I visit.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and I missed you too. We keep missing each other[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Sounds like a great time and with two beautiful woman! I agree with tahoebigbear on the “jealous” comment. Sooooo Jelllly!

foreverman likes this.
  10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Now that your plaque has arrived, there's a special "award ceremony" in your future.

11. wow that looks like a super hot time! I can only imagine the energy these two created in a room together over one man, they're absolute goddesses of sagebrush

foreverman likes this.