REVIEW My wonderful weekend with Destini and Autumn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SteveK, Nov 14, 2023.

1. When I got into reno on Friday I checked into the Peppermill and picked up some sushi and chocolate covered strawberries to bring over to the ranch for Destini and Autumn so we can have dinner, I let them know that I was bring over dinner a few days earlier. When I got there it was nice to see Autumn again and meet Destini. We had dinner and played some pool. At one time both ladies had to take care of somethings so the lovely Ellie came over and I had a nice conversation with her. After a while Destini and Autumn came back and we said our goodbyes.
    The next day was our double date to go see Fluffy. I got there early because we had the limo picking us up for dinner and the show. Autumn and her date, and Destini and I went to go eat at Glen Eagles for dinner, then headed to see Fluffy. When we got close to Reno Events Center, Destini and Autumn decided to be rock stars and opened that sunroof of the limo and wave and say hi to everyone that was in line waiting to see Fluffy. When we finally got into to the venue we saw a great show, not only did we see Fluffy be he also had 3 other comedians preforming. We really enjoyed the show and had a lot of laughs. After the concerts the limo picked us up and we headed back to the ranch where I spent time with Destini in the Fantasy suite. In the suite I had a great time with the fun size Destini[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. In between having fun time, I would hold Destini in my arms and we would take a nap before having more fun. I definitely had a great time with Destini. After my Fantasy Overnight with Destini I had booked and nice outdate with Destini and Autumn.
    We went to eat at a Mexican restaurant then we went cosmic bowling where we spent more time hitting the corner pins the putting the ball down the middle. After we finished bowling the corner ladies and I went back to the ranch. Destini needed to pack to head home so I sat on the couch with Autumn and had a nice conversation with her and the lovely Ellie who was also there.
    This was a weekend to remember. Seeing Fluffy, spending time with the fun size Destini in the Fantasy Suite[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and going bowling with the Autumn and Destini. Looking forward to my next outdate with Autumn in May.

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Thank you for the wonderful review!! I had a great time with you! Thank you for taking me to see Fluffy. And I had fun bowling. The weekend was fun! Until next time.

3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you so much honey!! I love this!

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review! The ladies are so much fun together as you found out. Like Oliver, I want some more!

SteveK likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review @SteveK and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SteveK likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SteveK for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sounds like a complete blast and one heck of a weekend full of fun activities! Destini definitely knows how to have fun!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

dogguygary, ROADRUNNER J and SteveK like this.
  8. mmm this was such a treat to read, I love the soft and close intimacy you described between you and Destini where you would just hold her. Women deserve that so much and I love hearing stories about men stepping forward to serve a good time just as much as I love hearing about the immense sense of pleasure comfort and good times the girls give back. This sounds like a wonderful outdate and over night experience and like a beautiful match. I'm happy you've found each other.

SteveK likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SteveK for liking my post and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]