RANCH SPECIAL Phoenix Elizabeth now available!!! Book your appointments....

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by PhoenixElizabeth, Oct 16, 2023.

1. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Enjoy your time here , and mostly have fun..

PhoenixElizabeth likes this.
  2. Welcome! Wow! You are a total knockout!! Good luck and I hope you get everything you ever want and have a super ton of fun!

3. Her profile page says she has been a member since 2018 and that she is a 38 yr old male. I'm so confused......

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 12.26.10 AM.png

Midwest Gent and cappy like this.
  4. Ya got no plans with a man. No matter how beautiful you are

5. The IT dept/person needs to get on the ball, she doesn't even have an email with the SBR yet!

cappy likes this.
  6. When a gorgeous lady comes from another ranch. You should put in a little extra effort. She can definitely make the house a lot of money. If only I could resurrect Denis.

7. Welcome. best wishes on your tour at SBR's

8. I caught that as well and I am confused. Is this a real person or.....no?

9. The forum admin may have assigned her an existing account. The account assigned to me has been active since 2016 and had a random birthdate assigned to it :confused:
    For perspective, I’ve only been here since August.

10. AddieCalico
    Chat with Me

AddieCalico certified woodland nymph!

Hey y'all! I can confirm Phoenix is a real - and absolutely gorgeous - Starlet here! Not sure why her profile says that, as she is definitely real here!!!

PhoenixElizabeth and SunshineCox like this.
  11. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Phoenix is very photogenic, but she is even more beautiful in person, come see this bodacious babe!

12. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Don't miss your opportunity to experience this sexy lady secure your booking today!

13. Book with this gorgeous Starlet TODAY!!!

14. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Phoenix has a gorgeous body, personality, face, everything! Come in and book with her :)

15. Oh THANK YOU for clearing this up!!! I will 100% retract my suspicion. I am SO SORRY to Phoenix!! Her photo is gorgeous!!! I hope she’s there today! I wanna stop by and apologize in person!! I can text IT right now to fix it. I’ll have him just leave the age blank until I know better or she changes it.

LitaLecherous likes this.
  16. As of now webmaster changed to female & approx age. @pheonixelizabeth can change more details under

account, personal details

17. That’s really weird that they would reuse profiles. As an I.T. professional for 20 years, this makes my brain hurt.

Usually you don’t use old database records and change details. You create new ones. If something restricts how many you can have, you delete old ones.

18. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

It’s actually common on older basic forums like this I’ve moderated several in my life. Some sites give you a limit on users. It’s really common actually. Now that we all know, going forward everyone could just laugh it off as a joke ;)

SunshineCox and EllieAmes like this.
  19. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

You are a wonderful addition to Sagebrush. Can't wait to get to know you better!

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

21. [email protected]
    apologies for the lack of the email being more noticeable!!
    Feel free to email me anytime
    xoxo Phoenix!!!

22. Greatly appreciated!!!
    xoxo phoenix!!!!

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @PhoenixElizabeth today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! She has an awesome personality[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Rodney
    Chat with Me

Rodney Administrator Staff Member

this account was recreated. issue now resolved

25. DiamondEuphoria likes this.
  26. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Book an appointment now with this lovely women Phoenix is an amazing starlet to be around! Don’t miss an opportunity.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @PhoenixElizabeth today with many memorable experiences to cherish[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]