Your favorite girl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Anyone who has ever been favored with the opportunity to spend time with Ruby Rae will never forget what a wonderful person she was. She was such a warm and caring woman, and such a delightful companion. Ruby was genuinely interested in making every encounter special. She managed to make every connection into a meaningful and personal growth experience for her fortunate clients. Dedicated to her studies, genuine in her concern for others, popular among peers and clients, an advocate for the brothels when they were threatened with closure... she had such a passion for her job and demonstrated it in so many ways. All this, plus a whimsical sense of humor and a great planner and participant in encounters that would result in a lot of laughter and a lot of fun.

She is no longer part of the ranches but she left behind so much joy, and a legacy difficult for others to live up to.

I smile whenever I think of the times I spent with Ruby, and I'm sure all of her past clients do the same. I hope that in some way she knows this , and it brings a smile to her.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Lear Canyon for liking my post!!! Bryce Stevens will be missed!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Lear Canyon likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. Ms.Cumisha amado is my favorite sexy lady i love you

Trailboss and YakimaFun like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks you @Harley83 for the compliment and for the "Special Birthday Song" you wrote!!! Luvya too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

There is also this girl, Tuesday, at another brothel, a long time ago. Before my marriage.

She helped me through a very tough time. I went through a break up I didn’t see coming and I was feeling self destructive. I went to the brothel, met her, got a three hour party with her (she called it her broken heart special), and I spent some of that first hour crying on her shoulder due to that breakup and other issues I was having. She held me tight and made me feel loved, like I can experience the love of another.

I’m sure she is long retired now but the memory has stayed with me. I wonder if she remembers me?

7. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

I agree with you 1000%... Anna Suvari is beyond awesome and lovely!!! I miss her too!!!

origlegman and Italiantriker like this.
  8. I miss that little piece of Texas Miss Harley Lane
    I know she is independent just wish she was still at the bunny something about that girl.

Trailboss and Old Nick like this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I also agree, Anna Suvari is truly special and unforgettable. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

YakimaFun likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I think if the pandemic never occurred, she and some of the other girls might still be there.

cappy likes this.

11. Thank you so very much @BigAlbowski I super adore you to pieces as well my love. Thank you!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

YakimaFun and BigAlbowski like this.
  12. Picking your favorite bunny/starlet/courtesan is almost like trying to pick your favorite child or favorite movie/episode of a great tv show. It’s almost impossible to pick just one over all of the wonderful intelligent classy sexy gorgeous ladies of the ranches [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick, cappy and BigAlbowski like this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you!!! I love her personality too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  14. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember ,LacyAnn. From the BunnyRanch ? She is my currently my all time favorite . But , Cumisha Amado . Is posed to that spot![smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Wow!!! What a surprise!!! Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Harley83 for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]