Cross house party

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the_squid, Jul 24, 2022.

1. I just had a thought, is it legal for two women to party in one house. Even if she is is at another location.

KikiLover likes this.
  2. So unfortunately we are not allowed to party with another girl from another house unless they belong to that house. Granted if you want to have a 2 girl party within the same house...now we love those

3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I thought it could be arranged for a cross party as long as the ladies agree but only with MLB , Kit Kat and Sagebrush as those house all are under the same ownership

OliviaJane likes this.
  4. From my understanding we are not allowed to do so since each girl is licensed to a certain house.

5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

We actually are allowed to have cross house parties. It would have to be booked as an outdate for one of the girls (the girl going to another house)

Each house has their own luxury suites and all have different amenities.

@OliviaJane

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I agree with @AutumnVerlot!!! Yes, we can do "Crossover Parties" with one of the other girls from the other ranches that are own by the same Owner.

Example:

If I were to do a "2 Girl Party with @TiaraTae at the Bunny Ranch", I would book it as an "Out Date" or if @TiaraTae were to do a "2 Girl Party" with me at Kit Kat Ranch, she would book it as an "Out Date".

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Yup this is correct, so fulfill those fantasies and don't let location stop you!

BigRock and RemyMartin like this.
  9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Yup this is correct, so fulfill those fantasies and don't let location stop you!

BigRock likes this.
  10. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

BigRock likes this.
  11. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Yup this is correct, so fulfill those fantasies and don't let location stop you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigRock likes this.
  12. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

If that is true then that has changed, when I registered on this site years ago the first question I asked was about cross house partying and at that time cross house partying was allowed

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Canadian1987 and checkout your favorite girls that you want to party with and book a "2 Girl Cross House Party" in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Hey there, yes, we quite often do cross over parties! You just book an out date for one or both of the ladies and Shazam! You have a prtyof your dreams! now my question to yours who would you choose baby?

Jaylen likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. I'm guessing for simplicity you are saying 1 is an update to the others ranch, but can both ladies do outdated if you want an off ranch location like Lake Tahoe?

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Yes @c3wanted!!! You can take both ladies for an Out Date off the ranches to any location in the State of Nevada only!!! You book it at each girl's ranch first!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Cumishaamando, Thank you for the clarification. I thought you could take both to another location, but wasn't sure if with cross parties you needed to be at one of the ranches.

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and if you have any other questions, feel free to email me at: [email protected][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]