Cologne

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustCurious4Now, Sep 9, 2019.

1. A question for the ladies at the ranches (and gents on the forums):

What sort of cologne do you find yourself and other women (sex worker or not) attracted to the most?
    What cologne do the clients or guys on here in general, find women drawn to and enjoying the most?

I am currently looking at givenchy pi neo, dolce and gabbana light blue intense and Tom Ford Tobaaco Oud.

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I have a few that I tend to rotate when I do visit the ranches. And I haven’t had any of the ladies say anything bad about them.

Victoria Secret Very Sexy for Him Platinum (gotten the most compliments on this one)
    Gucci Guilty
    Burberry Touch
    Kenneth Cole Black
    Azure Chrome
    Curve Crush & Connection

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Tonight I'm rocking the always attention getting Icy HOT!lol
    Nothing turns a woman on more than smelling that on a man. It says he either plays sports or he works really hard!lol Or like me I work hard and I'm getting old and today it is cloudy so my muscles are letting me know it might rain tomorrow!lol
    But if it was in the 80s I'd say Brut but it would attract every bug in the Summer and no ladies.
    But now I know better
    Chrome or Curve is nice.

Trailboss, AlexandriaMoon and gLip5 like this.
  4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I loveeeee all mens colognes, they smell great!!

BigRock and Built tough like this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Probably the most important thing with cologne is remembering a little bit goes a long way.

6. I honestly prefer no cologne. Fresh showered and deodorant is where its at. If you must after a shower, only spray once...

Hiker dude and TiredFrog like this.
  7. Yes, please remember a little bit goes a long way. Men's cologne is much stronger than a woman's. I think some guys apply it like deodorant. (idk why a lot of men apply so much....)

Some times the best way to apply is to spray it in the air and walk through the mist.

I like to smell just a hint of cologne as I nuzzle up to you, not when you walk in the door or while sitting next to you in the car or at dinner.

8. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Yes Miss @Air Force Amy. A little does go along way. Definitely one thing to remember.

9. Thanks gLip5! I've been hearing a joke on the radio (10 after laughter) where the guys says "Why does cologne rhyme with alone?" and you hear a lot of laughter....

I actually even like "Old Spice". It reminds me of my Grandpa. :)

Trailboss and Hiker dude like this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I wore Drakar when I was out there. I usually wear Axe.

11. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

So I have added a few more to my rotation. I've also worn certain colognes during certain situations. So here's my updated list (and when I tend to wear them)
    Versace Eros (new), VS Very Sexy for Him Platinum, Burberry Touch, Gucci Guilty, Kenneth Cole Black - I wear these at night
    English Laundry Signature (new), Dunhill Icon (new), Azure Chrome - I wear these more when I go into the office
    Cool Water, Curve Crush, and Curve Connection - I will wear these when just hanging out

12. There was only ONE I really liked... and it is long extinct. I would get a whiff of it and follow a guy anywhere.

Anyone remember Calvin Klein Truth? :)

13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Used to love Acqua di Gioia on a man, now just a little aftershave is nice. Simple is better in terms of aromas.

14. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I've heard of it, never had a chance to smell it though. I know it's still out there. I believe Wally World sells it.

15. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I've never been a cologne guy. How many ladies here prefer men without it?

Hiker dude likes this.
  16. Haha. Just like Jonathon on Queer Eye, “spray,delay,walk away”. I am with Amy and Alexandria on this one. The smell of a natural clean body is such a turn on. I want to be able to smell a woman. Plus if the cologne is to strong for either one of us, all I would do is sneeze and that would be no fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2020
  17. Old Spice, that also takes me back. For me it was my father but he definitely did not go by, spray, delay, walk away. He was more like how many people can I drive out of a room. Sweet it makes you think of your Grandpa.

18. It’s not the same. :(

19. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I'm mildly allergic to cologne and perfume, so I prefer not to wear them.

20. Popping back in after a couple years; has anyone hear ever head of human pheromones in a spray bottle like cologne/perfume? I was shopping around in an outlet mall on vacation when I heard the clerk mention it. Isn’t that wild? :D

21. Ive heard about it, and honestly I find it very weird, but that's my opinion on it..

22. Yes Amy, that is EXACTLY what I want. To remind you of your grandpa!!

23. Fun fact: I've heard of some working ladies not wearing any type perfumes at all in order to keep her clients free from her fragrances to take home to their wives.

Trailboss likes this.