PIC THREAD Role-play with Tiara Tae!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Hi guy! Just a short role play thread to inform you that I very much love role-play parties! I'm far from boring in my parties and love to spice things up! I feel like role playing can make things a lot more interesting in the bedroom. I would love to hear about your role-play fantasies and make them come true! I have many, many outfits for different role-play situations. When you book with me I will make sure and have the perfect outfit for your party, even if I have to order something! Preparation is important and makes for a successful party :) Below are just a few of some of the outfits I have...

Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: tiaratae7

Cowgirl
    cowgirl.JPG IMG_4752.JPG

Mob Wife
    Facetune_29-06-2022-18-31-06.JPG Facetune_29-06-2022-18-34-09.JPG

Playboy Bunny
    IMG_4603.jpg IMG_7104.JPG

School Girl
    IMG_0207.JPG IMG_0208.JPG

Bride
    IMG_1942.JPG

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

The role play I would like to do is "my best friend's wife". I come over to surprise you and my friend and take you out to dinner. You say that he is out of town for the night. With him gone, I confess my desire for you and you admit you have feelings too. Next thing you know, we're in bed. It's hot because it's forbidden. Or we could go the other way. You're wearing a robe and nothing else and you seduce me.

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Also, there's the roommate. I come over but my girlfriend is not there. You seduce me and we get caught by my grilfriend. Instead of getting mad, she joins us.

4. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

foreverman and BigRock like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post and I love your pics!!! Book your "Role Play Party" with @TiaraTae with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. Any images of you wearing satin gloves?

7. thanks for always commenting on my stuff love you!!!!!!!!

8. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

BigRock likes this.
  9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

The girl next door needs help with a leaking pipe dressed in some tight shorts and a top that shows your wonderful body and your body is amazing by the way. As I fix the issue I can't take my eyes off your pretty face and your body built for pleasure. As I have wanted you the whole time we been living next to each other and never made a move out of respect and rejection. As I am fixing the pipe I am looking at your body and I can't help myself and as I finish I can feel my cock getting hard. As I try to gather my tools and hide my major hard on. You stop me and say is that for me as you unzip my pants and give me the best head of my life and let me fuck you. So short shorts tee shirt and one of the hottest ladies on plant earth. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. After looking at all the pictures you posted, and carful consideration, I have decided to pick;

D: All of the above!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. I have to say that is one hell of a school girl outfit. I also really like the bride outfit. I always wanted to have a party where it’s like a wedding night.

12. You look very beautiful in all those pictures!

13. Most beautiful sweet outgoing lady. Book her now

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your Role Play Party with @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

BigRock likes this.
  16. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

BigRock likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @TiaraTae fulfill your "Role Play Fantasies" today!!! You will have a blast with many memorable experiences to cherish that you will want more!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

BigRock likes this.
  19. Cowgirl, bunny and schoolgirl are my faves

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your favorite "Role Play" party with @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]