Question about email contact

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Punkpunk, Jun 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hi, I was looking through threads and couldn’t find an exact answer for this so I figured it was safer to just ask. I’ve been considering coming for a visit as a birthday treat for myself a few months from now and have set aside some money. I’ve been doing some research and have a specific woman in mind. When initially reaching out over email can I ask what I have in mind would approximately cost? I want to be mindful of etiquette but also I want to be sure I’m in the right ballpark for what I’ve set aside to cover what I want to experience.

Thanks in advance!

Trailboss and pantera like this.
  2. Hello honey the best way to do so is email the lady let her know what activities you would like to do with her and let her know your budget your looking to spend or stick to is one way of knowing if she can accommodate the type of party you are looking to do kiss kiss have good day

TiredFrog likes this.
  3. Just be open and ask upfront hon. I know that's the approach I appreciate the most.

Trailboss likes this.
  4. Thank you Tegan and Amy. I will do that.

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Do some homework. Some have web sites . That can help you decide who you might want to talk to…..Have fun , and good luck……

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Email the lady you are interested in and let her know what kind of activities you are interested in and what your budget is. It's illegal for us to quote prices on the internet. It's very important that you have good chemistry with the lady you choose. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I will say there is not a single wrong lady at the houses! Just email and let her know what you're looking for and what budget you hope to have, she'll be able to tell you if you're in the ballpark! xoxo Delilah!

Punkpunk likes this.
  8. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

Open to emails to get to know you! Also check out our forum posts and twitter...socials are a good way to find commonality.