REVIEW My first and second time with Amy (with a little Hannah on the side)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Navydiver66, Aug 28, 2021.

1. WOW...What a way to start out working on a bucket list.
    This was my first trip to a brothel...It has been on the list for quite some time but, I pulled the trigger and DAMN grateful I did.
    I did the normal review of all the tasty treats available but there was someone who caught my eye right away...the blonde goddess herself...Air Force Amy. I was swooned the first time I saw her during HBO's Cathouse and she looks as good now as that first time. I spent quite some time looking over her website where ALL the legal questions can be answered (i.e. everything but price) and the updates based on the current coof restrictions. I sent her an email to start the ball rolling and informed her of my down payment to indicate my budget (I know it sounds bad but, it is a way talking price without talking price...get it).
    Once everything was set up it was all I could do until the date of our first party. We remained in contact up until the day of fun and then it began.

I showed up early and waited by the bar. While I was waiting I heard a "Are you [redacted]"? I turned to reply and my heart dropped...there she was. Tight jeans, tight blue shirt, a bright smile and the most beautiful eyes. I gave some response... trying to be cool but honestly I can't remember what I said. All I heard after that was "come with me". We made it back to her suite and talked for a while...about all kinds of things to relieve the tension. She asked me what I liked and wanted to do...there was no pressure by that time. I explained a couple of things I wanted to try and that I love to please a woman orally...her eyes lit up a little and agreed everything was possible. We agreed on a price and it was game on. We cleaned up for safety, made the bed and then commenced to unmake it. The experience was better than I imagined...the words I would use to describe it are intense, responsive, suction, sweet, wet, warm and wild. The details are between me and her...I highly recommend you find out for yourself.
    On the way out she asked if I was available for the next day before I headed home...Uh yes was my answer and on the spot we set up for anther party the next day (little did I know what I was in for).

On the second day I was feeling good...It was about to get way better.
    Amy and I met at the bar and she ushered me back to her suite like before. We chatted like before but this time when she asked what I wanted, I really think she knew what I was going to say... as before the price was agreed to and I was ready to go... except... where were the sheets for the bed...And that was when a dream was about to become reality. As I'm standing there naked and hard Hannah Parker walks in... with the sheets. Now if you haven't seen her yet got take a look. I am now standing there naked with two absolutely gorgeous women and Hannah asks if she can join the party? What would you say?... I know what I did... yes please. After some quick negotiating Amy and I started while Hannah got ready to join...This became a sensory overload of pleasure. I was being tag teamed by both with Amy calling the shots. Hell ...we had to take a water break. The details are locked in my memory forever. I will do this again... save your pennies boys because it was so worth it. Amy even cuddled with me at the end to keep my heart from exploding.

So that's it... If you want the best partner...go with Air Force Amy. She is everything she promotes and more. She made this a comfortable, memorable and loving experience that I will hold dear for the rest of my days. Oh...and I shall return again and again to her in the future.

2. Holy moly Batman! I am wore out again just from reading some of all the things we did and ways you made me feel! I am on Cloud 9 and so happy you came into my life and into my bedroom!!

Lemme tell you folks at first this guy intimidated me with his Navy Diver muscles and apparent and obvious athleticism. But lo and behold we easily navigated round after round after round of absolute pure pleasure and erotic bliss.

I'm actually very glad we had to split this rendezvous of epic and extraordinary proportion into two afternoons of absolute delight!

Add Hannah Parker to the mix and voila, it takes a real man to handle the two ion us at once, that is for certain and boy oh boy did you handle us with ease and talented care and skill.

Thank you so very very much NavyDiver66. I know we will remain friends forever and lovers as long as is possible my love. Thank you again so very, very much!!!!!

Navydiver66 likes this.
  3. Thank you for the confidence boost... There was a lot of rust to be knocked off over those two days and my neck is still sore from you trying to buck me off of your deliciousness.

I thought it was funny how you imagined I was a nerd before we met and then use "Holy moly Batman" as a lead in. You and I are too perfect a match is some ways.

I still have some rust to knock off and It looks like PizzaMan is the competition. I guess I'll have to step up my game a little for next time.

Get ready because on my next "dive" I won't be coming up for air so soon. You will have to flood my lungs before I break contact.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Jumping Jellyfish Robin, I do think we have a deep dive! Yes, I can see this is just the first of many nautical adventures for the two of us (plus company).:p:p:p:p:p:cool::D:D:D:D:D

I do love a good competition. Game on Lovers!!!:D:D:D

We do have amazing chemistry and have made a wonderful connection as well. It feels so good. So very, very, very good! I'm just such a lucky and such a very blessed gal. Thank you so very much Diver!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. I am yearning for the end of this month!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Navydiver66 likes this.
  6. Mmmm... I wonder why? Is there something about to happen?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Oh YEAH, it's about to go down at the Bunnyranch between the sheets with my Navy Diver! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Are you itching for a return yet my love?

9. I'm well beyond itching.... Unfortunately Mother nature, Pandemic B.S. and Work is getting in the way.

When I get free its gonna be hard and fast on my return....well definitely hard...not too fast. I got to last for my bunny love [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Hard and fast and hard and slow and soft and smooth and as long as it's you babe. You!

Navydiver66 likes this.
  11. I intend tome THIS memory even better, if that impossible. Anything is possible, right my love?

12. Mmmmm.... I definitely am hungrier than the last time I visited... My tongue is twitching and my mouth salivating just thinking about it. I think it is possible... and highly probable.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]