PIC THREAD Rebecca Brite is here now!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Feb 26, 2022.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Friends and Lovers,

I look forward to seeing you again this trip, I hope your February was wonderful and you are in good spirits and happy. I am feeling perky and look forward to our embrace.

Newbies,

I look forward to making your aqauaintance and becoming a safe place to share your secrets, passions, pleasures, and needs. I am a compassionate, passionate lover, and in my bed you are SAFE. YOU are nurtured, no judgement, as you are, and welcomed with open arms and hugs. I would love to chat with you via DM or email to plan our experience. [email protected]

I am flying out to beautiful NV on March 8th, I will be ready to party on March 10th .

IMG_20220128_092030__03.jpg IMG_20220123_170746.jpg IMG_20220128_092030__03.jpg IMG_20220123_170746.jpg IMG_20211112_091151__01.jpg IMG_20211111_142055__01.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  2. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I love your compassionate nature! Much needed these days. I look forward to meeting you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

ms Rebecca is everything she says and more...enjoy

RebeccaBrite and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Hoping you are at the ranch when I finally return for the 4th of July @RebeccaBrite ! Would love to meet you. :)

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  5. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I agree. I believe we need more compassion in our lives these days..AND HUGS AND CUDDLES. Those are part of compassion too. I give amazing hugs and cuddles, as well as a killer backrub

RunningSquirrel and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. Love that attitude and approach you are taking. Making everyone feel welcome no matter who or what they have gone thru.

You have a customer and friend in me…

♥️

7. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Geoff, my apologies for taking so long to reply, I was having issues with accessing the site. That is always the best compliment, to know that you feel accepted and welcomed by my words.
    I have had the unique experience of Cancer and subsequent surgeries, so I understand what it means to "go through some shit". (Pardon my language.)
    My experience with this has further ingrained the ever present compassion that I have always had, but it also increased my empathy.

GeoffCartWright likes this.