Ever Fantasize of a Forbidden Woman in Your Life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sindysky, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Ever Fantasize of a Forbidden Woman in Your Life?

Please, once you read, feel free to contact me so I can turn your fantasies into a ROLE PLAY REALITY

[email protected]

Have you walked in on your step-mother in the shower? Ever get a glimpse of your best friends mom sunbathing? Find yourself daydreaming of your female boss? Caught yourself gazing too long at your wife’s sister? Purposely getting detention to spend more time with your female teacher? Have an attractive, older female babysitter?

I’m sure you have! Wink Wink

58AD97B4-2BA1-4D4D-B36B-A6DC4D01BB62.jpeg

As humans, we have likes, wants, desires and fantasies. Sometimes our mind doesn't let us have control and we become attracted toward forbidden fruit in our lives. So Im looking for honesty here, how many of you have had one of the above scenarios or even a different one but still relatable? My hands raised. I can relate!!

Ive had a hard crush on a married boss. Ive been “that babysitter”. Ive accidentally walked in on my step-dad, while he was just getting into the shower. I was also attracted to one of my friends fathers while growing up.

D1D6F96E-D0DF-4975-8130-D0A556709A35.jpeg

Sooooo, I want to invite you, to allow us together, to turn fantasies into ROLE PLAY REALITIES!!! If your a younger man looking for your “Teacher”, “Step-Mother”, “Babysitter” Fantasy…. email me and let me satisfy that for you. On the OTHER side of the coin, if you’re a mature gentleman seeking a younger BUT experienced, fun gal to play with….. email me so we can BOTH fulfill our fantasies.

962C38B9-1DD6-4F69-9323-5C244493E928.jpeg

[email protected]

Looking forward to your emails and hearing your story and how we will make it reality!

Fantasy to Reality
    Sindy Sky

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
  2. That’s very enticing. Sounds like the making of a excellent birthday parties.

sindysky likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Yes, I confess! To all you folks out there, I can attest to @sindysky and her ability to be that "Forbidden Fruit" that you are looking for. Sindy is my all time favorite lady, and although I haven't been able to see her for awhile I cannot wait to get back out west to see her again. Sindy was my companion for my 55th birthday (overnight at Peppermill in 2017... oh the MEMORIES!), she accompanied me to Vegas in spring of 2017 including the infamous "Mile High Club" flight, and she was my very first outdate when I first started visiting Carson City back in 2015.

DO NOT miss out on the opportunity to spend time with this spectacular lady. She will make all of your fantasies come true.

Looking forward to seeing you again this year, my dear! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Trailboss and sindysky like this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Mmmmm.... Forbidden Fruit!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

sindysky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. Seeing this brings back memories of such desires when I was younger, I just might take you up on that offer! :D

ROADRUNNER J and sindysky like this.
  6. I am SO "Hot For Teacher!" Can't wait to see you again!

sindysky likes this.
  7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to be interrogated by one of the Leather Goddesses of Phobos! Only I can stop them from enslaving humanity and turning Earth into their pleasure dome. :eek:

sindysky likes this.
  8. 2F8D31B4-9803-4963-B9AB-9357C72FADEF.jpeg I’m digging the outfits

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  9. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

It looks like they make their slaves wear red. I guess I'll have to get used to wearing a skimpy red outfit! o_O

sindysky likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I do have a sexy neighbor fantasy. Maybe that neighbor is married, and the husband is at work, and I’ve been invited over, or asked to fix a sink, or do some yard work, and she invites me in for lemonade.

And a few extracurricular activities. ;)

sindysky likes this.
  11. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world. I bet she never had a backstreet guy. I bet here mama never told her why.

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl! She's been living in her white bread world as long as anyone with hotblood can. And now she's looking for a downtown man. That's what I am!

And when she knows what she wants from her time. And when she wakes up and makes up her mind. She'll see I'm not so tough, just because I'm in love with an uptown girl!

You know, I've seen her in her uptown world. She's getting tired of her high class toys and all the presents from her uptown boys. She's got a choice!

Trailboss and sindysky like this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @sindysky today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  13. Sindy fulfilled one of these fantasies for me, and it is a few years ago but I am still super-excited about the time we had. I couldn't imagine it would have been any better with anyone but Sindy. Love ya, Sindy. Let's do something together sometime soon.

sindysky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  14. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

The forbidden woman fantasy...consider me intrigued.

HaleyHeart and sindysky like this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post and have @sindysky fulfill your fantasies and desires today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  16. AWE CUMISHA! You are so awesome for all your support and comments! Thanks Girl!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @sindysky for sharing you kind words and you are welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  18. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

I fantasize about a forbidden man.... I have a crush, definitely a hands off situation so that may be why it's so much fun to play with myself fantasizing about this person. :p

IMG_9216.JPG
    [email protected]

19. Definitely digging the Teacher look!

sindysky likes this.
  20. I DO have a ruler! ;);););););)

Trailboss and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me