Where to see who's available and when

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nonpoint, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Is there a place I can find whos working in lineup at each house at specific time periods?
    Ive decided since I cant seem to find the time to go to the ranches, Im just going to make my own time, by calling in sick to work tomorrow. Im going to wake up early, shower, and arrive whenever I arrive. However I dont know whos working at what times. Since my arrival will be completely at random, Im going to take my chance in a lineup. the way I say it, there are so many beautiful and interesting ladies to chose from, that I cant go wrong, but Im having trouble deciding which house to go to

RileyRyder likes this.
  2. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

If you go to the home pages of the BunnyRanch and Sagebrush, you'll see an option for Today's Line Up. Go by that, I've noticed the calender below it is wrong. That's the home pages, not the forum here.

MaeLove likes this.
  3. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I always advocate emailing any lady you're interested in! After all, we may be on shift but not in line up when you come on in if we're with a client. Since the house is open 24/7 we have day ladies and night ladies so it's a toss up whos in a party and who's in a line up at any given time. I completely understand just coming in whenever you can make the time. Personally, after I've made a connection with someone- either via a party or by someone making an appointment I'll actually share my number so we can text, plan and get to know each other. That way if we don't have an exact time or date picked out we can talk as the plan develops and grows! Look at who's working and send a few emails introducing yourself and what you're looking for- I have no doubt any lady you pick will thrill you beyond belief!

tahoebigbear, MaeLove and Slider like this.
  4. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I agree with delilah...
    And sometimes our schedules change so I would double check with a girl if she's specifically one you wanna see. You can call and ask as well!

Old Nick and wrb55rosco like this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am available full time at sagebrush brothel :p

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I am available at Sagebrush Ranch and you can email me at: [email protected] for my availability.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Hiya, I'm Ember and I'm available until December 1st at Sagebrush Ranch! 4pm to 4 am.

Attached Files:

xhouston420x likes this.