~~~~~Sophia Jayes Review~~~~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by sophiajaye, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Upon arrival I was greeted by a dozen or so beautiful women in lingerie and one wearing a stunning red dress, I chose the lady in red, Sophia Jaye.

After a brief tour of the grounds, Sophia and I sat down at the bar for a drink and conversation. Sophia is a master of her art, we discussed philosophy, morality, and life all the while her gentle caresses increased my desire for her. After stimulating both my mind and body, I said I was ready to go to her room. Sophia has a romantic candle lit room, furnished with a comfortable pillow top bed. She began to undress me all the while landing gentle kisses all over. Sophia let the sheer robe she was wearing drop to the floor, exposing warm brown skin and shapely large breasts.

Once fully undressed we embraced and engaged in passionate kissing all the while our hands explored and caressed each others bodies. I laid her down and kissed her some more. My mouth left hers and traveled down her neck, over her breasts, and across her stomach before finding her flower. After some cunnilingus and in the throws of ecstasy she orgasmed and showed me her "Bellagio effect". Sophia then had me lay down and she began to pleasure me orally. I wanted to taste her sweet honey pot once more so she sat on my face and we pleasured each other orally. Sophia moaned and let me know she was going to orgasm and this time she squirted on my face. She then mounted me and slid her wet pussy down onto my hard cock. Sophia is a true pro at girl on top and brought me to orgasm. We laid together in the afterglow of sex recovering our breath.

Sophia then led me to a shower where she washed me from head to toe. After our shower she treated like a Greek God where she anointed me with oil and perfumes. She led me back out to the parlor where we shared another drink before I departed.

Never before has a woman treated me with the passion and expertise that Sophia Jaye showed me. I will cherish my time with her forever.
    - i_like_zombies

It had been a long drive but I was very excited to see Sophia Jaye... Edwin McCain was playing on my IPOD loop on the way up and I thought how much the lyrics reminded me of her... "The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful... Stop me and steal my breath.. And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky... Never revealing their depth..." If you haven't notice her eyes take another look they are exceptional along with the rest of this beautiful classy woman! I arrived and was immediately whisked to her room where she gave me a big hug and was very excited because she had a been moved to a new room and wanted me to meet her good friend Vivianna! We talked briefly and I said I wanted to grab a quick drink since I had just come off the road but as we were exiting the room in walked Vivianna. Classy and Sassy all wrapped in one she greeted me with that sweet Tennessee accent and made me feel comfortable right away. We all went to the Parlor to talk and get to know each other better. The conversation went from sports to science then sex... these are two really athletic and intelligent women (an excellent combination if you can find it). Time flew by and I was very intrigued with the possibility of partying with both women and as luck would have it so were they ... We went back to Sophia's room to complete the negotiation... after completing the booking process we waited for some preparations for the Bungalow. It was at this time that Sophia and Vivianna gave me some of the most passionate kisses I've had in my life! Now that everyone was feeling more than comfortable we took the party to the Bungalow and things went from great to unbelievable! Guy girl girl... girl girl guy watching... girl guy girl... guy girl... guy girl... and then hot tub/wine break... except I did not make it out there because before I stepped out there Vivianna and I became distracted and had a one on one session for the ages... she is so responsive and has the stamina of a marathon runner. When Sophia returned to see what the hold up was I grabbed her and we spent some quality time satisfying each other... she has an amazing body and is an amazing passionate lover! I don't like to go into detail about all the actual activities... needless to say we covered a lot of ground that night. But the highlight of the evening was the water show that rivaled the one at the Bellagio in Vegas... these ladies are multi-orgasmic squirters and it is something to witness and be a part of that experience. I have witnessed many things in my life but that will remain emblazened on my mind! I will hold those shared moments in my memory forever!!!! Each one of these women are beautiful intelligent, exceptional lovers. Being with them at the same time was EPIC. Ladies thank you for an unforgettable evening! Can't wait to see you again!" - Anonymous

2. Sophia I wanted to let you know it is okay to post my name on this review. As you know you are an exceptional lover and I have always enjoyed all of our parties especially this one!

Sincerely,

KARAOKESINGER

3. Great Review Beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. The first time I noticed Sophia is through UStream. I have partied with a few girls before that. But when I watched a Saturday Night Live Ustream, Sophia immediately caught my eyes. I told myself I have to party with her. She is so beautiful, her body is so sexy, she is tall, and she was like a star in the show.

To me, Sophia is all about beauty. She possesses beauty, she enjoys her own beauty, she appreciates the beauty from other girls (she always has beautiful girl friends), she knows exactly how to present her beauty to men no matter before the camera or inside her bedroom. That is probably because she was well educated in a Catholic school and had background with acting, modeling, and dancing. She was a soap actress, modeler, and Flamengo dancer. I just love the way she talks, smiles, and eye contacts. Just so romantic, sexy, elegant and classic. Meanwhile, when she is at bedroom, she proves I am right. I always think girls know how to dance are good on the bed. She is so skillful with the moves in both dancing and sex.

I have partied with Sophia many times in the last half year. I enjoyed every moments with her. She is a great kisser and we always endless tangled each other. She is just so sexy that I got so excited when I just held her. She never rushed and always tried to satisfy me and she also enjoyed our parties. She helped me try different things and fulfilled my dreams and fantasies. As she knew I missed her when I was aways, she appeared on Ustream more frequently so I can see her online.

Sophia is that kind of girl with beauty both inside and outside. Here I list a few YouTube videos when she was on the Saturday live. She was always the star of the show in my opinion. I hope you also enjoy them.

5. I had the absolute privilege of having an out date with Sophia Jaye this past weekend !  If you have never partied with Sophia you have missed out on an incredible experience that will simply blow you away and leave you craving for more !!

First off if you have never been to the Bunny Ranch they make it incredibly easy for you.  They sent a car to get me at my hotel, they brought me to the ranch, the incredible Sophia greeted me, we had a quick one minute negotiation, we closed the deal and we were on our way !  All easy with great privacy - a black limo with no markings picked me up just as if it was my ride to the airport...driver was friendly, fun and his pleasant conversation will put you at ease...Thanks Glenn !!

Now back to Sophia.....Gentleman never share intimate details so let me say this...........

Her pictures are incredible but she is 1000 times more beautiful in person.  Tall, long flowing reddish black hair, killer curves, soft smooth perfect skin, rock hard body, beautiful face, stunning features. We decided on dress up night for a special dinner....she came out in a body hugging red dress that caused my knees to buckle....HOT ! HOT ! HOT !  As we walked through the hotel and restaurant in Reno every man's eyes were fixated on Sophia as she lit up the room !

We had a great time over dinner and drinks while we got to know each other.  Sophia is not only stunningly gorgeous she is incredibly smart, has a vivacious personality, she is very warm and caring with an infectious laugh.  She can tell a great joke and I could immediately tell that she is adventurous and loves people. Within minutes I felt like we had known each other for years.    

She has travelled the world, speaks multiple languages fluently, has a great grasp on current events and speaks thoughtfully and intelligently on a huge range of subjects all in a manner that makes you feel like there is nobody else in the world that is important but you....WOW !

My two nights and two days with her were magical.  Every wish and fantasy that I had was fulfilled beyond my expectations.  Whether that be the wild and crazy sex (get the limo), one of the best massages that I have ever had or simply cuddling in each others arms naked while we slept.  She fulfilled every want and desire that I had in only the way that a skilled courtesan can.   SHE WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD BOYS !!!

I am already planning my second out date for June with the enchanting Sophia.  It is all that I have been able to think about since I left her Sunday. 

My only advice for you is to get online at the Bunny Ranch and book an appointment with Sophia Jaye NOW and prepare for an experience that will make you a new man and change your life !!!   

6. You have great reviews, Sophia!! xoxox

7. I Love Out Date "GFE" [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. Make an Appointment with a Deposit and You Get 30minutes added onto the Party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]