REVIEW Awesome Party with New Starlet Ana Adams!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Jul 17, 2021.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

This was my first trip to Bunny land after reopening! I was hanging out in the SageBrush parlor, when a tall leggy brunette walked by with her Big Sister Cumisha on a training tour. This was Ana Adams first day on the floor. Cumisha was showing her around. Cumisha saw me a welcomed me and introduced me to Ana. She asked me if I would like to be Ana's training client? I agreed, and off we went on a pretend tour. We returned to Ana's room to practice negotiating a party. Suddenly, Cumisha told me to drop my pants to show Ana how to do a dick check. Cumisha took the lead first to show Ana what to look for while cleaning my junk. Then it was Ana's turn to practice her first DC. I have done many things at the ranches, but being a test client with a DC included was a FIRST !!!! Hehe We returned to the parlor , and I enjoyed the two ladies company while getting to know Miss Ana. Her first day was a busy one , as she booked 4 parties.

Ana is a genuine, smart, funny, very outgoing.....leggs for dayyyyys lady! She has been a model and 1st grade teacher. What you see , is what you get!! The more I talked with this lady, I knew that I wanted to see her behind closed doors!
    So, I made an appointment the next day Sat July 1oth after I returned from the American Century Celebrity Golf tournament at Lake Tahoe with fellow board members @bamabert111 , and @gLip5 .

After cleaning up, I met Ana in the parlor and we went to her room to negotiate and book our party.
    Returning to her room , we quickly undressed and started a kissing session that I have had with only a select few on my trips to NV. We soon moved on to a couple different positions. The details will stay between Ana and myself!! Time was quickly passing by , and our fun came to an end!!

Ladies and Gents, If you enjoy talking with a very genuine, intelligent, gorgeous woman,,,,, Miss Ana Adams is your choice!! The playtime is just as enjoyable!!!

Thank you Ana for an outstanding party and letting me get to know you! Looking forward to many more!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  2. Thanks you @John N Ga for giving me an awesome review. I had so much fun and look forward to seeing you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and John N Ga like this.
  3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I love this review of Ana! How do I sign up to be a training client? ;)

Oldster, tahoebigbear and John N Ga like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @John N Ga for giving @AnaAdams an awesome review!!! It was my pleasure to introduce you to @AnaAdams and have her practice on you especially showing her how to do a "Dick Check" and negotiations!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]This is a wonderful review of a beautiful, charming and fascinating woman John and I’m glad you had such a wonderful time. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Ana and I’m looking forward to getting to know her intimately soon. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

John N Ga likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @John N Ga for liking my post!!! Thanks again for giving @AnaAdams the opportunity on practicing a "DC" on you and helping with negotiations too!!! It was alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks LB!!
    I guess you have to be in the right place at right time!!! hehe Or, just lucky!!!!

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @John N Ga for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony! You won't be disappointed!!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @John N Ga for writing an awesome review on @AnaAdams!!! She will be returning again Mid-September!!! I can't wait to see her again!!! We had our first 2 Girl Party together too and we had a wonderful party in the "Fantasy Suite"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for giving @AnaAdams an awesome review and it was fun practicing on you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @John N Ga for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @John N Ga for letting @AnaAdams practice on you with the Dick Check and Negotiations and for an awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me