Take 2 :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goingyard19, Jul 13, 2021.

1. It’s been awhile. A really long while. Lol

Many years ago we made our first and only trip to the ranches. My brother and I had a great time getting to know some amazing people and developing great friendships along the way. Without going into any detail, I will say that my “party” wasn’t what I expected. I probably mentally overhyped myself into it all and set the bar WAY too high. Lol (again, all on me!)

As time as certainly passed, I think I/we are ready to begin the thought of planning trip number 2. (And we are thrilled about it) :)

I guess this thread was just a way to say that we are very excited to reacquaint with many, connect with new (to us) amazing bunnies/members and have a bit of a “reboot” for myself. I hope we get the chance to chat, laugh and get to know one another more in the future!

Goingyard19

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Hey darling,
    We would love to have you guys over at the Sagebrush after your bunny trip, I hope you have a great second experience with whom ever lady you party with.

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I think I did the same thing on my very first trip and set my expectations too high...without letting the lady I partied with know what I wanted. On my second and subsequent trips, I learned to communicate better ahead of time. I picked who I wanted to see and emailed back and forth a few times which allowed us to get to know each other a bit and more importantly, to let her know what kind of party I wanted. I found it very difficult to open up about sex and have a discussion about that, but was lucky in finding ladies who didn't make me feel awkward about it at all. I wish you the best luck on your next visit to the ranch!!

4. Thank you Kiki for the nice response! We will definitely have to make a trip over that way!

KikiLover likes this.
  5. Pains me to admit this Tired Frog but you absolutely hit the nail on the head. We had an absolute blast while we were there and the experience of being there was amazing. I definitely just put too much pressure on myself. Had it all laid out in my mind, but didn’t communicate it. I hate to say I “clamored up”, but I kinda did lol. I really appreciate your post and kind words. Truly meant a lot!

TiredFrog likes this.
  6. Hi honey. It will be very nice to see you again. We very, very , very much appreciate loyal clientele. ❤️❤️❤️

I look forward to chatting and laughing and getting too know you as well!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you so much Air Force!! So great of you to take the time to respond. You’re a legend!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

8. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Hello Goingyard!
    It is wonderful to meet you. Hopefully we can help make your next trip EXCEED your expectations!
    Please feel free to send me, or any lady you are attracted you, a private message to help become acquainted. I love conversations before visits, and I believe communication is key to a fantastic experience!

Attached Files:

Kmoe2244 likes this.