Cum Meet Layla Jade, Sagebrush's Newest Sensation ! <3

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LaylaJade, Jul 10, 2021.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Layla, welcome to Frolic USA...close your eyes and hold on, it'll be a blast...:)

2. Why, thank you BIG bear!
    I'm SOOO stoked to be here!!
    ;)

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Sagebrush Layla! It was great chatting with you during my visit! You are going to be very popular!

KikiLover likes this.
  4. Thanks SO much, John ! I had an awesome time chatting with you! Cant wait to have all kinds of more fun with you :) goooooooooo DAWGS, SICK ‘EM, WOOF WOOF WOOF ;)

John N Ga likes this.
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Woof woof!! Looking forward to that day as well Layla!

6. AstridAllure
    Chat with Me

AstridAllure Your most favorite BBW ❤️

Sooooo stunning! Cum and book your party with the amazing Layla Jade! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

KikiLover and LaylaJade like this.
  7. ❣️❣️❣️❣️ I have big love for you, Astrid

AstridAllure likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

9. Thank you SO much, Cumisha! <3 The warm welcome means the WORLD to me, seriously!
    I hope to fulfill some lucky man's fantasies alongside you sometime :)

10. OMG my work wife be stuntin -- do yourself a favor and go book with my bubbly bestie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tahoebigbear likes this.
  11. Hey Layla,this is Bama,your pictures look gorgeous,it was nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you soon

KikiLover and LaylaJade like this.
  12. Thank you SO much, Bama! It was SO wonderful meeting you! Im doing well, although Im missing my BAMA boy!! I can't wait till our next encounter ..!!!
    <3
    GO DAWGS!!
    XoXo
    Layla

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you in the near future!!! Who wants to book a 2 Girl Party with @LaylaJade and @cumishaamado?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]