BRAND NEW BUNNY :-)

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RileyRyder, Jun 19, 2021.

?

Which position is your favorite?

1. Doggy (my favorite)

31.9%
  2. Cowgirl

36.1%
  3. Reverse Cowgirl

15.3%
  4. Missionary

16.7%
  5. Something else

15.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. First week at the Bunny Ranch!!! Ahhhh I'm so excited to meet ya'll. I'll be working all weekend 6PM-6AM and until JULY 7TH. Message me to book an appointment so you know I'm free! I absolutely LOVE meeting new people and hearing their stories. However, if you're ready to just get right to it and let me ride that sexual tension away, I also can assure you I'm your girl. People tell me my best ASSet is either my ass or my eyes, but I'll let you decide for yourself.

Quarantine drove me crazy.. Fulfill my need for human interaction & affection ASAP! ;-)
    IMG-0287.jpg IMG-0674.JPG IMG-0608.jpg

-Riley Ryder

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I voted missionary because there's nothing like looking your date straight in the eye and making that connection. Doggy is OK but you need a good wall mirror. LOL. Same for cowgjrl.

Definitely some good ASSets. When you get a chance post MORE pix.

Oldster and RileyRyder like this.
  3. Hi @RileyRyder Welcome aboard. You are going to be an instant sensation. So sweet and those eyes and that ASS OMG. So glad you are here. Do not hesitate to AMA. I'm always willing to help any way I can. Cheers doll!:p:p:p:p:p

Pizza Man and RileyRyder like this.
  4. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Sometimes I like a different version of reverse cowgirl. It's where we switch positions and I'm on top grinding on you.

RileyRyder likes this.
  5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Best smile ever! Welcome to the Bunny ranch, Riley! :)

6. Thank you SOOO much love!! That means the world coming from you! You're an inspiration [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Ahh I can’t argue with that lol. But I love doing the same thing in cowgirl and watching your expression as I start to ride faster and deeper ♥️

8. Ooooh I like your style Let’s do it

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  9. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

There's no bad positions when you're having hot sex! But....I have one word to describe my favorite. Or rather,one number.....69. :D

10. Ahh how could I forget! Definitely one of my favorites also

Bruce75 likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Welcome to the Ranches Riley and best wishes for a very successful visit! I’m looking forward to meeting and getting to know you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

RileyRyder likes this.
  12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Im having a hard time deciding what is your best asset between your eyes and ass... Am I allowed to say both???

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You do have terrific eyes and a wonderful smile! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome Miss Riley to the BR family!!! Beautiful pics!

15. You are the sweetest!!! Thank you ♥️

16. Aww thank you! I’m so happy to be here :)

charlie_k likes this.
  17. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Bunny Ranch, Riley! Hope everything goes well for you!

RileyRyder likes this.
  18. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

I voted missionary as well but there's so much in every style and really depends. I agree that there's nothing like looking your date straight in the eye and making that connection.

RileyRyder likes this.
  19. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

I would definitely say that your Asset is your eyes. There's no doubt about it for sure.

RileyRyder likes this.
  20. Was fun talking and teaching you stuff as your big sister. Your going to do so well. Book with this beauty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Pizza Man and RileyRyder like this.
  21. SOOO grateful for you! You’ve been the best big sister ever! ♥️♥️♥️

AlexaHaze likes this.
  22. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Welcome to the ranch Riley, hope your first week has been great fun for you so far!

RileyRyder likes this.
  23. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Welcome Riley! You are a lovely addition to the BR. I hope you enjoy your stay.

RileyRyder likes this.
  24. Welcome aboard! Have lots of fun....and sex!

RileyRyder likes this.
  25. I like to let him do the work at times and let him feel like a man and screw my brains out. I also get the biggest orgasms missionary style. So that’s my favorite out of the ones you listed But I love 69 too… Welcome to the Bunny Team love .

26. Oh yesssss the perfect balance! Thank you Karina!! Hope to meet you eventually chicka ♥️

27. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Of the listed I'd say reverse cowgirl because the girl's ass is right there to grab but what turns me on the most isn't listed.

I LOVE getting a blowjob and having a woman look up at me while I get a blowjob.

You want to turn me on? That's how you do it, all you have to do is look up

RileyRyder likes this.
  28. THIS. That moment where I’m sucking it slowly while looking up at you without stopping. And then matching the pace with your expression to keep going faster and faster pushing you to the edge. Love it

Greyguy21, Hunt13 and lingerieluvrm like this.
  29. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Here is the other thing I forgot to mention if I'm with a woman she isn't allowed to break eye contact until I say so.

I have a thing for submissive women

30. Welcome to the Boards and the Ranch! I wish you great success!

RileyRyder likes this.
  31. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

My favorite sex position is probably doggy.. hehe :p

RunningSquirrel and RileyRyder like this.
  32. I picked the Cowgirl style. Especially when you have some Breast in your face. Then when she lays her Breast on you. Then you get down to Business! lol

RileyRyder likes this.
  33. I am a big fan of cowgirl. Its a great feeling to look up at a beautiful woman and rub her back with my hands and she rubs my chest with hers. And looking at each other in the eyes is a great climax builder.

RileyRyder likes this.
  34. Yes that's amazing! Eye contact is so key during this position. I also love being able to control the depth and motion [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

For me cowgirl is easier with all the injuries I have suffered.

Nothing better than seeing a beautiful lady mount me & reach behind and guide herself down on my tool.
    Can you last 8 seconds?:D
    I am sure a midwest lady such as yourself has ridden a horse , save a horse ride a cowboy!

I don't mind doggy or missionary but find with all the back and neck damages it is harder for me to enjoy those positions.

Another position I love is the spoon for those slow intimate moments.

Ultimate dream would be to go on a hike with you, when we got to the top where we had a decent view but a bit of privacy would be to pull a couple blankets out of the backpack & either watch the sunrise or sunset with you sans clothes and then have some fun before heading back.

Welcome to the ranches! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]