Experiences Rebecca Brite offers

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Mar 16, 2020.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I want your experience to be one of joy, pleasure, warmth, and so much more. I believe sex should be fun, carefree, lighthearted, and mutually pleasurable.
    I am extremely open minded, and have a strong desire to care for others. My background as a Nurse for 15 years exemplifies my compassion and passion for caring. I am extremely open minded. I would love to know what you enjoy so that I may be part of a pleasurable experience with you. I am a licensed massage therapist in 7 states, so my touch is exquisite. When you book me you are booking a phenomenal woman that makes it her life to express her passion and compassion.

* Girlfriend experience- We can take our time and enjoy the lightest touches to the sweetest and most passionate kisses. Let's lose ourselves in this experience and climax together. I tailor this experience to your deepest desires. Email or msg me and let us make this happen!

*Kinks- I am very open minded and enjoy new experiences. I consider myself a "sub", but I love initiating sex and riding up on top. I am happy to explore your kinks, and create an open environment to play.

*Prostate Play!- This Nurse knows where your prostate is ;) Prostate play during a fantastic BJ is so enjoyable, allow me to share the experience with you!
    *Pegging- I am a Greek lover myself, so I am well versed in guiding you through an experience that can give you the most mind blowing orgasm EVER!

*Unique sex- I speak Greek fluently.
    *Erotic massages that will leave you energized and satisfied.
    *Quickie- Sometimes we all need a quickie.

Outdates
    Spend the Night with me
    And much more

This is not everything I offer, just a sample. I am open to creating a magical moment with you.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Hummmmm. I hope you have a great out here... Enjoy it............

3. Impressive party menu, Rebecca! :)

RunningSquirrel and RebeccaBrite like this.
  4. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Thank you Roxy! I have learned from the best- YOU. :)
    ❤❤❤

RunningSquirrel and Matty5 like this.
  5. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

We should talk about your erotic massage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Goodness, you sound like a fascinating and very talented woman. I’m looking forward to meeting and getting to know you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

7. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Thank you!! I will be back at the Ranch ASAP. I am looking forward to some summer fun!!!

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome list Rebecca!! It was great talking with you during St pats weekend!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Bumping for relevance!

I look forward to meeting you.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  10. Amazing that your original post was made just as the pandemic lockdown came crashing down!
    Those “Brite-r Days” are finally here!

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Very impressive!!! I would love to do a 2 Girl Party with you!!! I already have a request for us to do a 2 Girl Party together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  12. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

That sounds AMAZING!!!!! I would love to party with you! You better come back in June!! I would come earlier, but I just have to complete this contract then it is GAME ON!!!

wrb55rosco and Boggsy like this.
  13. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Did Rebecca ever do a outdate. The last time you were here?

14. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I did not have the pleasure of going on an outdate, but I certainly would love to! I went shopping and bought some cute cocktail and floor length dresses that are lovely :)

Sometimes it is fun to be classic with a beautiful floor length dress, with a little sparkle and some serious lingerie underneath that only myself and my date know about. Classy and more covered on the outside, but wild underneath. I also have dresses that show more skin too :)

tahoebigbear and Boggsy like this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RebeccaBrite for sharing your thoughts!!! I would love to do a "Naughty Nurses Out Date" together. I was a "Labor and Delivery Room Nurse" for 7 years at Alta Bates Hospital in Berkeley, CA and I hear you are a Registered Nurse too!!! Who wants to schedule an appointment with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@RebeccaBrite when are your tour dates? I don't find them anywhere on here.

17. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I will be there June 18th-30th. I arrive on the 15th but have to get everything in order first! ❤❤

Pizza Man and tahoebigbear like this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to do a "2 Girl Naughty Nurses Party or Out Date" with you @RebeccaBrite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  19. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update...............

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RebeccaBrite for liking my post!!! I can't wait to meet you!!! I have Clients that want to book us for a 2 Girl Naughty Nurses Party or Out Date!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

Yessssss!!!! We will have so much fun. Please feel free to DM me :)

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! Let's keep in touch and I will let you know when my Client is planning his flight to experience a 2 Girl Naughty Nurses Party or Out Date!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

I am returning June 15th-30th. I would love to meet you.

charlie_k likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update and I can't wait to meet you and schedule our 2 Girl Parties and 2 Girl Out Date together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  25. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Whut? No outdate yet? Has the curse been broken yet?

26. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

That's great to know that you will be there till 30th . Wish you a superb ranch stay full of parties

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  27. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

No outdate *yet*, but hopefully it will happen this trip.

28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Well, there is a little time left before your tour is up, so here's hoping that the situation will change before then...

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post!!! Book your fabulous parties, Out Date and Overnights while @RebeccaBrite is here during her tour!!! She is amazing and I love her personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]