About Me My Schedule

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by BellaLuv, Jun 4, 2021.

1. My Schedule:

June 3 - 16

Shift:

6 PM - 6 AM
    Friday & Saturday: Until 8 AM

joe moll and Pizza Man like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Wow you have a BIG heart! Cool bio. I love lasagna too but my doc ordered me to cut down on carbs this year. I hear there are alternatives in making pasta with other things like cauliflower.

Have a great tour!

3. Thank you hun and yes there a plenty of healthier ways to prepare lasagna. Maybe I can cook for you some day:)

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a hot party idea! Throw in some sploshing for some extra fun. Back in the late 80s there was a steamy Kim Basinger/Mickey Rourke movie called "9 1/2 Weeks." There's a now infamous scene in front of the frig with the 2 of them experimenting with all kinds of food stuffs. So HOT! It's on Youtube.

5. Mmm thank you for the info I’ll look into it it seems very interesting and something I’ve never done.

6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I brought grapes to my last 2 parties and totally forgot to use them. Just got a little "distracted" with other things.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post "Little Sister"!!! I'll be your "Big Sister" during your stay and if you need help, let me know - I'm here for you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Welcome to Sagebrush Ranch. Fellas book with our new starlet.