Dennis Hof experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AsiaFoxxx, May 22, 2021.

1. Hey guys in remembrance of Dennis Hof the girls and I want to introduce to you the Dennis Hof experience!!!! Basically all the stuff Daddy D loved to do with us girls, Starbucks, dinner, movie, shows, lake days, dessert, etc. If you ever had the honor to meet him or enjoy his presence than you know how amazing he was, and how he always kept the party alive!!! Below you can leave you most memorable moment you shared with Daddy D

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Dennis Hof loved my "Lumpias"!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    Pizza Man and Lunch Buffett like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's another video of Dennis Hof that I filmed when I was at "Kit Kat Ranch with the Girls":

Pizza Man likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's another video I filmed of "Dennis Hof's 2018 Birthday Speech":

5. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I got to meet him several times when I visted the ranches. He always said hello when he saw me, spent time talking and catching up, and treated me like a guest in his own home.

6. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I remember when Dennis would appear on Livestreams on Saturday night. Am I the only one watching the old livestream vids?

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

At Club with Dennis Hof with Girls.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Memories With Dennis Hof[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

image.jpeg Dennis Hof at Club with Girls.jpg With Dennis Hof with Alice Little.jpg
    Dennis Hof at Pool Party.jpg
    With Dennis Hof at Club with friends.jpg
    Having Dinner with Dennis Hof with friends.jpg

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a movie of the Pool Party with Dennis Hof with girls at the Bunny Ranch:

[​IMG]

Hoyt Ruger likes this.
  9. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

What GREAT pics!!!! It looks like everyone is having such a fantastic time :)

Pizza Man and tahoebigbear like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments @RebeccaBrite!!! Dennis Hof always made sure we all had an awesome time!!! He was a very caring person!!! We all miss you Dennis!!! RIP[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@AsiaFoxxx I arrived a year too late to meet Dennis but his words on an episode of Cathouse struck a chord with me all those years ago. Fast forward to 2019 and who knew that I would somehow decide to visit the Ranch and make an appt with @Air Force Amy. I was extremely nervous....almost had a panic attack in the parking lot...but I calmed my nerves and went inside.

And Dennis' words were so true: "If you're gonna party with Amy you BETTER be on your A-Game!" He was NOT kidding! LOL.

I still have my Cathouse DVDs for all seasons. Maybe I can bring them soon and get it autographed.

13. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Wow Cumisha that vid has over 6000 views. Thanks for sharing. If this ever turns into a "Who/Where did you lose your virginity" thread I will be the first to say I was a Late Bloomer at 22. LOL! And it wasn't with just ONE lady but TWO. Unreal!

14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Sadly, I never got the chance to meet him. My re-entry into the brothel scene occurred in 2019. I’m sure he’d have gotten a kick outta me. I’m told I’m kinda funny, and have been known to rock the house on a karaoke night.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Pizza Man for sharing your thoughts!!! I hope to party with you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Hoyt Ruger for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]