First time Threesome - looking for help[emoji3526]

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MauiGail, Mar 3, 2021.

1. I have been dating a guy who shares my fantasy of two women and one man. I offered to let him experience that without me, but he says he wants us to do it together, which of course I’d love to. Is this something I can set up with one of the ladies at the ranch? Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    FableFaris and KikiLover like this.
  2. Absolutely the right one. And I’m sure they would be excited to set one up. But the ranches are still closed at this time sadly.

MauiGail likes this.
  3. Thanks JBear! Great article by Alice on threesomes! I am happy to hear the ranch has plans to open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBear likes this.
  4. Hi MauiGail! We are scheduled to open May 1st. Alice has been let go. I would be more than happy and quite honored to discuss options with you. Our emails will be turned on later today. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Also, I will give you me cell # in private conversation (PM) on this board.

❤️❤️

MauiGail and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. A threesome with Air Force Amy is the best. I had my first threesome party with her and Bunny Love and it was awesome. Amy is a real sweetheart and she will give you a real workout in bed.

MauiGail likes this.
  6. Awwww thanks Mike! I miss both YOU and Bunny Love!!

7. Did you ever get to set up a threesome party?