Hoping all is well

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by GillianSloan, Jul 20, 2020.

1. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I have been feeling nostalgic and I just wanted to check on everyone at my former home away from home. I think of you all often and hope everyone is well during these challenging times. I hope o have not been completely forgotten. :)
    xoxo
    Gillian Sloan

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Hi Gillian!! Welcome back to the boards! I am doing well and hope you are too!! You could never be forgotten!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and tahoebigbear like this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

what a nice surprise ... Hi Gillian!! thanks for checking in and for kicking in the memory bank....good times for sure. all is well in my world, missing our brothel family but following the rules and hope all is good in your world. bare hugs, Tahoe

origlegman and John N Ga like this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Oh my, what a wonderful surprise to see this post! Everything is going well in my world and I hope you are doing well too. It’s needless to say but you my dear are unforgettable! Please stay in touch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  5. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much. Means a lot to me.

6. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much. Truly I appreciate that.

7. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I will try and you stay in touch as well. I’m not tough to find

origlegman likes this.
  8. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

And lots of bare hugs to you also, stay out of trouble. Lol

9. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I miss everyone. I really mean that.

origlegman and John N Ga like this.
  10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Well I'll be dammed.. Its the one and only Gillian Sloan. Was thinking about you and Jill Chandler . The other day.. Hope you are doing well!

YakimaFun and tahoebigbear like this.
  11. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

There is no way i will ever forget you. You are on my forever guest list, you show up and my house is yours to use, even if i'm not there.

12. Hey Gilly! So good to hear from you! We are hanging in there. So far so good all things considered being forced close for over four months now. Everything will be alright soon I hope. I miss a lot of things, but for the greater good we can stick it out to make sure everyone is safe and healthy for everyone.

Thanks for checking in! Miss you!

13. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Were you now?... lol all good and hope the same holds for you.

YakimaFun likes this.
  14. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I’m so happy to hear that and be cReful what you offer. Lol

15. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

It’s so great to hear from you. These four months have been brutal and I am hoping we will make an upswing. I couldn’t agree more about the greater good. At least it’s just temporary as long as we all do the right thing together and look out for each other. You know where to find me if you need me. I miss you all. You are all very special to me and will always be a part of me and in my heart. I adore you.

origlegman and tahoebigbear like this.
  16. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Welcome back hope, you are staying healthy, hope you are staying safe and I hope you are enjoying retirement

17. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you. All safe and sound and hope you and yours are as well.

18. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

July 27, 2020

Hi Gillian!!!

I have missed you very much!!! I have been doing good the past 8 months. I do not spend much time on the Forums like I use too any more... Time in my days are busy, so I get on here once in a while. Keep in touch!!! Stay well and safe!!!

With Much Love,
    David
    Yakima, WA

19. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

July 27, 2020

Hi Gillian!!!

I have missed you very much!!! I have been doing good the past 8 months. I do not spend much time on the Forums like I use too any more... Time in my days are busy, so I get on here once in a while. Keep in touch!!! Stay well and safe!!!

With Much Love,
    David
    Yakima, WA

20. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

It’s so great to hear from you. Life does get plush and unpredictable. I hope you are doing well.

YakimaFun likes this.
  21. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Doing fine here, Miss @GillianSloan . I hope you are doing good as well! Stay safe and happy! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

So wonderful to hear from you @GillianSloan !!! Hope you have been staying safe during these crazy times!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

23. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Well hello there Gillian! Glad to see you back on here, and I sure hope you're doing great! Brent and I are hanging in there and staying in the game, but we've had a lot of things happen to us in the past few years as well, some of it not good. That said, we're still six feet over, and that's a great start! Please let us know how you are, and we have missed you and Jill very much. If you ever hear from Jill, please tell her we said hi!

*big hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxo*

Marlin Groce Jr and BTFSTL like this.
  24. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I’m happy to hear that. Stay well!

JerryVestal likes this.
  25. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Hanging in like we all are. Stay safe!

JerryVestal and BigAlbowski like this.
  26. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I’m so sorry to hear that. We are all having our bumps, but we will get back on top. I will pass that along to Jill and give my best to Brent.

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I was thinking about Jill the other day and often .... [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

ColinSTL and JerryVestal like this.
  28. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Hi Gillian, nice to see you're out there and doing well. Its unlikely I could ever forget a lady as charming and lovely as you, I can only hope to the stars that I'm able to one day meet you in person!

29. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Hi there. it’s wonderful to hear from you and I’m happy to see you out there doing well. You never know what is in the stars.

ColinSTL and Baba1234 like this.
  30. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Hi Gillian . Welcome back to the board . I hope all the ladies are doing well. They provide a great service and hope they can get back to it safely and soon.

31. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Thank you. I agree. A very special group of ladies whom I hope can get back to doing what they love safely.

ColinSTL likes this.
  32. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Hey again Gillian! Could you check your DM box, please? Updates on myself and Brent. Thanks!

33. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I read it and very sorry to hear of what you and Brent have been through. I certainly hope you both have turned a corner and better is in the way.

ColinSTL likes this.
  34. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Sorry this is late Gillian, but we're both doing OK, and thanks very much for your kind words. It has been overwhelming sometimes, but we're still getting things done, and we're hanging in there still. I sure hope everything is well where you are, and I hope life's treating you well. As mentioned, let's please stay in touch!

*big hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxo*

35. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

I really miss everyone at the ranches. We must quarantine during this pandemic, and yet at the same time there are so many of us who would benefit emotionally and mentally from being there. The ladies have had and always will have a special place in my heart. Miss you all, and I hope to see everyone again.

lingerieluvrm and tahoebigbear like this.