Ask Something, Share Something

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlexaWu, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Hawaii is one of our go to places... once every 4 or 5 years.. Love it. Mahalo

AlexaWu likes this.
  2. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Mmm I miss being poked. Sounds lovely with the tropical breeze

3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Wow that is incredible about Mrs. @Florida Couple that’s like a Bavarian not enjoying Bier! Or a Polish fellow not enjoying kielbasa and pierogies. Or a Swiss not enjoying Racclette or Rosti!!

4. Wow! That sounds pretty wild! I like to focus on one fish at a time when it comes to poke x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. There’s taro poke and limu poke too!

Florida Couple likes this.
  6. Yes it’s tough alright?! I know quite a few Maori allergic to fish, or can’t stand shellfish. I feel bad for them mostly because of the way they get teased at whanau (family) get togethers. To each their own is top & enjoying ones own personal taste is key.

AlexaWu and Florida Couple like this.
  7. now that’s a poke I would try.. I’ll also try poking @AlexaWu

AlexaWu likes this.

8. What’s interesting is she will eat most everything from the sea.. shrimp, cuttlefish, lobster, octopus, but not fish. The scales remind her of snakes and she is Terrified of all reptiles. Cute quirk.

ImogenSteele and joe carbols like this.
  9. Haha, I originally was going to add at the end with Ms Wu and Ms Steele on my arms. Now that’s something I would like to share!

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gosh. Mr. @Florida Couple I hope that does not include the “One Eyed Trouser Snake”!

if you make it out west there is ( or was) a Lobster AYCE I did 6 the last time I was there nice 1 1/2 pounders.

11. She loves warm blooded trouser snake. It’s the cold blooded variety she avoids :D

as a matter of fact, she toyed with him this afternoon [smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. Basque chorizo, it’s heavenly!

And an overnight would be wonderful! You and the lucky guy can have some morning sex while I’m cooking! ;)

13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Hope we can do some poking soon!

14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

@joe carbols @Florida Couple MMmm AYCE! Now, that's something I'm a professional at :p

joe carbols and Florida Couple like this.
  16. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Loving the sound of this! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. That’s cute and different! Isn’t it interesting how some of our fears (or fantasies) come about?!

18. it really is amazing... I still don’t know the reasoning but, one of the most disgusting things to her is a match head, especially if it’s been burned o_O

19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe that is so cute Mr. @Florida Couple Oh to be young again. You guys/gal are awesome

20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

As skinny snd Adorable as @AlexaWu is where does she put all the great meals and an AYCE lobster dinner. You must have some incredible metabolism

21. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Ask: Is wearing a face mask has the discomfort of a breast in a bra cup with some of the masks out there?

Sharing: I enjoy some of my time being feminine.

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

So kind. Calories burn off from walking my dogs. They help keep me sane and healthy :D

Recently all this grocery shopping for others too. A lot of aisle running

joe carbols likes this.
  23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Sharing: Forgot what it feels like wearing a bra. The ladies love being liberated at home!
    Asking: What are the first 3 things you'll do when it's safe to go out?

Davefem and joe carbols like this.
  24. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Sharing: I am essential. When restrictions lift, I would go out and buy new cocktail dress and proper undergarments.

2. I would dine at The Capital Grille.

3. Smoke a cigar at the Nickels Arcade Cigar Shop.

AlexaWu likes this.
  25. Share: buy some clothes, go out to eat, and return to the Sagebrush in that order.

Ask: have you been learning any new things while at home? :)

joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.
  26. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

What kind of cocktail dress? If you want help, DM me! I love shopping!
    What are your favorite dishes to get at The Capital Grille?

Davefem and joe carbols like this.
  27. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Cant wait to go shopping too! Have been browsing online, but the prices are still high for the items I want. The temptations! Cant wait to go back to Sagebrush and see everyone too :).

Have learned how to appreciate what life gives us and how much I missed cooking:). Groceries are my biggest expense now, shopping for 3 families so they dont need to go out (they have kids).

joe carbols and charlie_k like this.
  28. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

That's a really wonderful thing to do in such situation. Wow. That's so nice of you

AlexaWu likes this.
  29. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I love their porterhouse rare, Sam's smashed potatoes and asparagus. Appetizer shrimp cocktail dessert chocolate cake

AlexaWu likes this.
  30. share - Got my ATV's up and running!

ask - how do you experience the great outdoors?

31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

How did you get into ATV'ing? I've only tried it once and want to do it again!

Love hiking and taking walks everywhere. Experiencing nature has a much needed calming effectd. Standing in the forest, feeling the sun hit your skin between the thick branches, listening to the animals in their environment, it's surreal. A reminder we are a tiny speck in our planet and it's something we can never recreate and must appreciate. Hopefully I'll have the chance to hike on the next trip out to the ranch :)

joe carbols likes this.
  32. My brother got me into ATVs. In just love, love, love riding!

Let's def do some hiking and riding your next trip out here.

33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

You made my day! Looking forward to it :)

34. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Share:
    Fishing in Lake Erie Attractive @Air Force Amy and camping and hiking. Have two Eagle Scouts I was a very active Father in Scouting. It was a highlight of my life.
    I also enjoy skiing (but the new hip prevents that now)
    I also enjoy cruises and travel the world
    Drinking bier at Oktoberfest in Bavaria

Ask: What was the greatest experience you had before you turned 21.

35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

This sounds like an Awesome Double date with the Attractive @Air Force Amy and Adorable @AlexaWu . Do you have a couple of ATV's that we can share and ride? I would love to be a passenger on either fantastic young lady. I think that would be a lot of fun. I would love to spoon and hang on for my life being a passenger with Amy or Alexa. I am now limited to only 10,000 steps a day so hiking is out.

AlexaWu likes this.