Great downtime job for the ladies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pizza Man, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Just saw this on Youtube. If out of work strippers in Oregon can do this then WHY not some of the local ladies band together and start up something?

@Air Force Amy what are your thoughts on this?

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

The only problem might be having a customer base big enough to support this as it pretty much can only be done locally. Its succeeding in Portland which has a population of 639,000 whereas Carson City has a population of 55,000. Its a great idea, just don't know if enough people in the area would be interested.

joe carbols and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Even if I lived in Oregon I wouldn't use the service. $30 service fee? A burger and fries would cost at least $40, so no way.

4. I am not against a little "Sidewalk Stripper Delivery"!!

I'm afraid you may have to up your game there @Pizza Man !!!!

5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Wow! OK but let me go watch the Cathouse episode "She's Got Game" first so I can "up my game."

Oh I know! Maybe I can go get a Sexy Pizza Costume with sausages hanging all over it and make deliveries to the local sorority houses. Bam....DONE! LMFAO!

@Air Force Amy maybe you can dust off your "All American" stars and stripes outfit for this? I LOVE that one.

geraldharris likes this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Ummm sometimes you have to pay an "upcharge" for certain services. I don't complain about what I'm paying at the Ranches because 1. I know I'm getting a GREAT deal and 2. I'm not getting ripped off. 3. I like being a repeat client.

My post is all tongue and cheek really so don't have to take it seriously.

7. @AliceLittle does amazing work with her show. She even has a merchandise shop now! You should give her some love! :)