I'm grateful for the person(s) who keep the message board up and running.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aztecwarrior2881, Mar 20, 2020.

1. I'm grateful for the person(s) who keep the message board up and running during these difficult times. They could have shutdown the message board, however, they decided out of their hearts to keep it running. Good job and stay safe.

2. You're so right, @aztecwarrior2881 ... kudos to the Board IT gang keeping the "fires" stoked as well as whichever ladies have chosen to maintain touch during this difficult time (and keeping us stoked as well :) )...seriously, there has been mention of sending gift cards to help out and such...usually, it had been done via the ranches but wonder how that can be accomplished now?

3. ["RunningSquirrel, post: You're so right, @aztecwarrior2881[/USER] ... kudos to the Board IT gang keeping the "fires" stoked as well as whichever ladies have chosen to maintain touch during this difficult time (and keeping us stoked as well :) )...seriously, there has been mention of sending gift cards to help out and such...usually, it had been done via the ranches but wonder how that can be accomplished now?

Well Said @aztecwarrior2881 @RunningSquirrel Hope you guys remain safe from this outbreak of this Corona Virus Ladies of all the ranches We'll thinking of you during this difficult time right now. Be Strong and Stay Stay

4. I third that! Big thanks to all of our moderators and our tech team who keep giving us a virtual hangout spot. Ladies’ Ranch emails are still up and running, stay in touch! :)

5. E gift cards for less than $75 can be sent to a lady’s Ranch email! :)

6. Great! Thanks for the info, Miz @RoxyGold !

joe carbols and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you to all that keep this forum afloat! :)

joe carbols likes this.
  8. Thank you Perseus, kmerrill, Leo Goodale, Pizza Man, Marlin Groce Jr and Running Squirrel for liking my post.

kmerrill, joe carbols and Pizza Man like this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks, @aztecwarrior2881 - there's always "behind the scenes" people who keep things functioning, and hats off to them.

Sending out hopes that everyone is staying safe and healthy. BH

10. I’m grateful we have each other as well as this platform to keep in touch! :)