My party with Angelique

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I saw Angelique last week. I missed her on my October trip so i made sure to see her this trip. She's very easy going the best way i can describe a party with Angelique it's like having a girlfriend and a best friend at the same time. She's really fun in bed and easy to joke around with she has a great sense of humor. I knew I'd really like her even before our party. She has a body that makes any outfit look stunning. I had so much fun.

Trailboss, jax and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulousparty with @AngeliqueRose with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing! I'm sure being with Angelique was incredible. I think she is stunning. Definitely on my bucket list!

4. AngeliqueRose
    Chat with Me

AngeliqueRose Well-Known Member

Awe thank you Austin, this is so sweet to take the time to write a review. I really appreciate it. It was nice meeting you too, I hope you had an unforgettable birthday week. :) and hopefully you come back soon!
    Xo,
    Angelique

5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

July is when I'll be back. It will be a nice summer vacation.

6. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

Awww lucky man this is the lady I really want to party with.

7. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I agree with Pridefc1. Angelique is on my list of ladies I really want to get to know/party with. I think she's incredibly beautiful.

KikiLover likes this.