About Me I'M A WORLD TRAVELER - HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY TRAVELS

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 25, 2020.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here are photos of places I've traveled:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Berlin, Germany
    Marco Polo Hotel, Davao Philippine
    At Home in Malipano, Philippine
    Appenzellerland, Switzerland (I've worked in Zurich, Switzerland for One Year)
    Bangkok, Thailand & Pattaya, Thailand

IMG_1589.JPG IMG_1592.JPG IMG_1591.JPG
    IMG_4153.jpg IMG_5999.jpg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    MarieBossette likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

PHILIPPINES

IMG_4186.jpg IMG_4187.jpg
    Malipano Island, Philippines Hotel Philippine Plaza, Manila

MarieBossette and AustinShelby like this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book with this beautiful babe today [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AustinHays for your kind thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

What your favorite places to travel?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. So cool and amazing! :p I hope I get to travel like you one day!

8. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Girl! You are so beautiful & you know how to party!
    I planning my next vacation with you.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you for sharing !
    Beautiful photos
    CO
    Blair

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LolliLynn for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and thanks for the compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words @KikiLover and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

wow you definitely have had some amazing adventures!! great photos

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @ElizaWilde for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ElizaWilde for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ElizaWilde likes this.
  18. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

you're welcome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @LolliLynn for your kind words and thoughts!!! You can make it happen!!! I love traveling Internationally!!! I love learning and experiencing the different cultures and learning the languages too!!! I can speak some "French, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, 4 Dialects of the Philippines plus English!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AustinHays for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support @KikiLover!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]