PIC THREAD MY NEWLY BUILT HOUSE

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 24, 2020.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here is a photo of my "Newly Built House" with me and my Realtor:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_6906.jpg

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@cumishaamado your back yard looks great. That's alot of wood fencing. Are you going to plant some marathon sod?

3. Congratulations, Cumisha! <3 That's amazing, and I would love to be a home owner in the next few years

4. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Congratulations Cumisha!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

5. Beautiful!!! That kitchen plan is amazing, tons of counter space, view of the fireplace!! The master bed/bath is gorgeous, love the view and the jet tub!

Are you considering a Nest system? It lets you control things like thermostat, wifi, and home cameras from your phone. Ton more features available, might be worth checking out:

https://store.google.com/us/categor...gle_oo&utm_campaign=GS102776&utm_term=control

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    RunningSquirrel and thunderstorm like this.
  6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

How exciting!

Congratulations Cumisha. I bet it will be wonderful once you put all your things in it.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Sweet.. Where did you buy this at? What is the square footage? Bed room And Baths? Do not forget the RING door bell system.. Give it a great wifi signal..And you can watch it from any where in the world.On your phone or iPad......... Enjoy.......

8. Congratulations, Cumisha! May it be a lil' piece of heaven for you :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I am going to put trees along the fence, a huge deck, garden, flowers not sure about the lawn yet maybe a pond or water feature[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Avery Lee for your kind word and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @hikino for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I just realized the desert can be harsh to grass and noticed that the front yard is using drought resistance plants and rock type material. A fountain sounds like an idea. Maybe get one with seahorses like the one inside the Alantis lobby.

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you @Pizza Man!!! I can't wait to landscape my backyard!!! I'm going to have alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man likes this.
  14. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

Very nice Cumisha Amado! Congratulations...

David
    XOXOX

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  15. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Wow congratulations on your new home!!! :)

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @thunderstorm for your kind words and I can't wait to decorate and landscape my new home!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @RunningSquirrel for your kind thoughts!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. If your in Neveda, and yo u get alot of sun. See if you can install solar panels on the roof. And make sure it's wired to power the refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner, then use batteries to store the unused power. But, it's costly, the return on investment is a long time. If you are careful, you might not get a electric bill at all. But, that depends on too many variables.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @the_squid for sharing your thoughts and advice!!! I'll see how it goes!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Congratulations!!!
    It’s beautiful and we all know how nice you will decorate it. So exciting ❤️❤️

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BlairLexington for your kind words and support!!! I can't wait to decorate and landscape!!! I'm very excited!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BlairLexington likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @YakimaFun for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. ElizaWilde
    Chat with Me

ElizaWilde Well-Known Member

aww so amazing!!!! it’s beautiful!!!

24. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Cumisha! What a great home!

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Congratulations Cumisha on your new home. I’m very happy for you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I'll be moving in February 21, 2020!!! I'm so excited!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Avery Lee for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Congratulations Cumisha!!!
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Congrats Cumisha!! I'm so happy you're closer now!
    You always make me smile when I walk into line up!

[email protected]
    Twitter - olivia_bentley1
    Instagram - oliviabentley1

IMG_9393.JPG

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I heard you describing your new kitchen and it sounds incredible!

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @TiredFrog for your kind words and sharing your thoughts!!! My kitchen has all "Stainless Steel Appliances" with beautiful Granite Countertops. I have a 5 burner Stainless Steel Gas Stove and hardwood floors and stone in the "Master Bedroom".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiredFrog for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member