About Me Personality types

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Dec 6, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

1508A4A7-0615-435A-8D4D-84CA7ECCADF9.jpeg Have you ever taken Myers Briggs personality type indicator test ? I remember taking such assessments in school but I haven’t revisited in many years! I don’t know much about the different types of personalities so I’m hoping maybe you could teach me. I discovered I have an ENFP-A personality type. Can you tell me anything about it ?? Are we compatible ?

2. This is very interesting. I have done Meyers-Briggs a few times. basically you can look at it in four quadrants from most extroverted to most introverted. It is based on personality types first theorized by a famous psychiatrist named Carl Jung. I am an INFP. There are a total of 16 personality types.

Favorite world: Do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? This is called Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I).

Information: Do you prefer to focus on the basic information you take in or do you prefer to interpret and add meaning? This is called Sensing (S) or Intuition (N).

Decisions: When making decisions, do you prefer to first look at logic and consistency or first look at the people and special circumstances? This is called Thinking (T) or Feeling (F).

Structure: In dealing with the outside world, do you prefer to get things decided or do you prefer to stay open to new information and options? This is called Judging (J) or Perceiving (P).

Your Personality Type: When you decide on your preference in each category, you have your own personality type, which can be expressed as a code with four letters.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

I'm INTJ-A...............................................................

ChloeCakes likes this.
  4. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

I appreciate you breaking that down! It is very intriguing to me. So were similar but perhaps just a little less or more introverted/extroverted than each other? Hm interesting !!!

5. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I'm a Adventurer ISFP-T :) According to the online test I took o_O Dunno how that is for compatibility, but I sure know you're a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great idea, those are so fun! :)

7. I’m an ENFJ :)

8. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

What a coincidence! I'm an I LV PB&J!

9. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

I'm an INFJ! I love learning more about our gorgeous ladies, and I'm sure the gentlemen do too!