RANCH SPECIAL Outdate Special

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by RoseBud, Oct 26, 2019.

1. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

Do you love to go out have some fun see some beautiful sites but don’t wanna go alone I’m your girl! Let’s start our date off going for a beautiful hike to the Carson City Waterfalls take some pictures enjoy the scenery! After our Beautiful breathe taking hike let’s go grab a bite to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings! Have some wings enjoy some sports on the tv screens and talk! After we have a full belly enjoyed some scenery we can head back to the house and book the VIP sweet! Let me give you a nice massage on our massage table then we can go have a party and finish our date off with a nice relaxing bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub!!♥️ Doesn’t that sound amazing I wanna fulfill your every fantasy! I wanna give you a date we’ll never forget!!♥️ I’ll never forget you and I promise you’ll never forget me!♥️

To book with me you can email me [email protected], on twitter Rose_Budxoxoxo, or of course you can call the ranch at (775) 246-7077 ext. 0

Bookings are priority!!!♥️♥️

Lets go have an amazing time!!♥️

Xoxo, Rose Bud♥️ 9B4C3791-3DF4-475C-B628-E33126FA206E.jpeg

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You won’t want to miss out on this guys! (;

RoseBud likes this.
  3. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

That would be an awesome date!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseBud likes this.
  4. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

Book and let’s have the night of unforgettable memories!!♥️♥️

5. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Sounds like an incredible, unforgettable experience!