About Me I wish I were better at posting....

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MistyLane, Nov 5, 2019.

1. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

I am the first to admit that I am not so great with any kind of social media. I always have such great intentions to fill this message board with witty posts but always seem to fall behind. Please don’t judge me for this. I am a really cool chick who is better in person so come by the ranch or shoot me an email at [email protected]. I promise not to disappoint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

You are a very cool lady, and you're a blast to be around at the parlor :) You're a lady that makes me want to visit as often as possible, and you can challenge my stick anytime :D

KikiLover likes this.
  3. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

You are always so sweet! Thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FumbleNutts likes this.
  4. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

You are such a fun person to be around Misty! Absolutely the life of the party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]book with her for a night you will never forget! <3

5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This lady in person will blow your mind <3

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Misty Lane today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

I think a lot of us have this problem. While posts can be informative, they are just a facsimile of what really is. So that's why people have to stop in and talk to Misty in person! ❤️❤️❤️