Saturday Night!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LillyJames, Aug 17, 2019.

1. What is everyone up to this evening? It's Saturday night and I'm all ready to party!

Attached Files:

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You look great Lilly. Like the outfit.

3. Thank you Geo. How's your Saturday going so far?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

It's going alright. How's yours?

5. Really good. Can't complain. Having a beer.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

That's great. It's nice to have a cold beverage.

LillyJames likes this.
  7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So did you break your party cherry yet? As of last night's livestream, you didn't have a party yet.

8. Honestly... I have not! Come be my first!

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

What? Okay, granted you just got started the other day but still!

Well, it's Saturday night, something's gotta give!

Again, I would be flattered and honored to be that mythical "first", but alas! Timing is bad, going to be there Labor Day weekend. :(

10. Awesome! Totally Looking forward to meeting you. I completely know how awful timing can be!

11. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LillyJames likes this.
  12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Story of my life. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Sounds like you'll be there Labor Day weekend. I look forward to meeting you as well. Hopefully your bio will be up soon so we all can get better acquainted with you. And don't forget your Twitter.

LillyJames likes this.
  13. Thank you. How is your Saturday going so far?

14. Absolutely. I am working on that right now. And thank you so much for reminding me about Twitter I literally don't have one so I have to create a brand new account. And looking forward to getting a ton of followers from you guys

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

You should. And if you don't, beg, plead and make sad puppy dog eyes when you go on livestream and tell them please please help me! And the hosts will take pity and reiterate your twitter message.

16. Wow!!! You look amazing in that dress Lilly. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You Look Sexy in your dress as you did on live stream the other night [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek: