The Ranches Change Lives!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony Dark, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I've been coming to the ranches since 2010 and I've Seen,Experienced and Grown a lot! During my May birthday trip. I sat in the parlor talking to the ladies and I saw a lady with a Special needs client. She took care of him. From holding his drink while he drank from a straw to just really paying attention to him. Always with a huge smile. It took me back to a birthday party I had with Randy Ryder. She let me know she was going to be a little late because she was in a two girl party and they needed a little more time with a Special needs client. When I came down for my party they were saying goodbye and the guy looked so Happy! I sat there thinking for all the things that the ranches are judged about No One Ever Sees this! How the Ladies touch peoples lives who may be overlooked for one reason or another. They touch people's lives! They change peoples lives!
    I was someone who came to the ranches Hurt, lonley, and really inexperienced! I am a caregiver to my mom and I work a lot and I'm dealing with my own health stuff. It's never been about me! I feel under appreciated So when I'm at the ranch it's all about me! I have A lot Fun but I Feel Welcome and Cared About! Over the 10 years I've grown and grow every trip.
    So why write this?
    I was someone who was shy, short, black(not a big deal but where I live...) and I was in the friend zone a lot! I wanted to come to the ranches. I thought I had a wing man but he got scaried so it took me 4 years and getting cheated on before I went. I went by myself! If I hadn't I would have missed the Best Moments of my life so Far!
    If you are someone who wants to come to the ranch but you are afraid because you have special needs or you are shy or short or you think your race or sexuality or whatever excuses you have are preventing you or like me you don't have a wing man. Stop wasting time and go for it! I went from basically being a 30year old Virgin to multi girl parties! I'm more outgoing and I have a lot more confidence and experience in the bedroom! I also am a lot more Happy!
    Beyond that the ladies and ranches make me feel special and Suzette and Dennis(rip) my favorite ladies Randy Ryder, Pantera, Stacy Tyler and new ones like Asia Foxxx, Ava Carter, Cecily Rose, Juniper Jones and other ladies and staff gave me a second home and family!
    Almost 10 years of Fun just because I got on a plane.
    Thanks For Touching my Heart and For Changing My Life!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Trailboss, Fozzie, auron79 and 9 others like this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Tony, thank you for another wonderful post my friend. It’s one I’ve been thinking of posting for a rather long time. You have masterfully captured and expressed the compassion and generosity of the Ladies of the Ranches that many simply overlook and never realize. I too can never thank the Ladies, Management and Staff of the Ranches enough for always touching my heart and the positive effect they have had on my life. I am truly a better person as a result of my experiences. Thank you for another heartfelt post and I continue to send you my best wishes and prayers for good health for you and yours. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Hi @Tony Dark i agree with you and @origlegman that the ranches really bring out the best in human kindness

I have seen @cumishaamado at Kit Kat treat a handicap able client first hand. I’ve seen the entire staff discuss ADA friends first hand at tea parties.

All of the ladies are taught how to bring happiness to every one that comes in. It’s what keeps me inspired to return year after year.

My first trip was at the Bunny Ranch in 1997. It was me and three buddies for a fall Lake Tahoe adventure. One of our friends was a 36 yr old virgin and the three of us chipped in and paid for his first climax with a woman. He had a wonderful time and still talks about it today. He could not believe how kind and tender his courtesan could be and that same attitude is still shared today at the Hof properties

Thanks for sharing your story Tony

4. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Hi Tony.
    That was a wonderful letter and, even though this is for all the wonderful women at the ranches, I want to thank you for putting into words for us guys who are shy and lonely, how we feel.
    Keep the shiny side up and keep on truckin haha

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks OG this one was on my mind and I'm glad so many people liked it. Thank You for your words and wishes!

origlegman likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Joe it takes Amazing Women to do what they do and they really change your life!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I'm glad I could find the words and that it touched a lot of you.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You guys Rock! I was sitting here today and I just started thinking about my life and who I was before I stared coming to the ranches! Then I started thinking about my journey over the years and how everyone has touched my life and changed my life. I started thinking about the one Bunny and her client and Randy and her client and how Happy they made them feel and how it choked me up a little. I thought about how I feel after my parties especially with Randy and how much I have enjoyed my trips to the ranches! Then I started thinking about the person who wants to come but is afraid to.
    I was scared! I was really scared! But it was the Best Thing I Ever did! I have blown away every teenage Fantasy!
    The Ranches Really Have Changed My Life!

origlegman likes this.
  9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

You've hit it right on the head Tony, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your own story. That the Ranches have also help change my life for the better, in a lot of ways, is something I'm also grateful for as well. When Brent and I went on that 40-hour bus ride in 2011, little did we know what would happen. There's still quite a lot of things I have to work on, but I feel a lot more confident and happier that I probably would have felt if I hadn't made that first trip. And every single trip since then has been the time of my life, and to say that the Bunnies, Lovers, Starlets and Kittens are a very special part of my own life only scratches the surface. From Dennis (RIP) to Suzette to everyone, I can't remember a whole group of people who have treated the both of us with so much kindness, courtesy and so much respect, and as I've often said, there isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about each and every one of you.

We love you all very much, and we can't wait to see you all again!

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @origlegman for liking my post on @Tony Dark excellent post

Tony Dark likes this.
  11. Giving a friendly bump because more people need to read this! :)

12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe, thank you Foxy @RoxyGold for “bumping” my post. It is greatly appreciated. I’m sure anyone with a issue is welcome at all the ranches and are treated to a wonderful time that only people like you and all the other fantastic ladies. ( I won’t mention by name) just to save me the embarrassment of missing one of the fine ladies.

I’m sure those that read my posts or reviews know the fine and outstanding ladies that take care of me will also take care of every gentleman that is “Handi-Capable”.

All of my friends at the ranches are super sweet and concerned about all the needs of their guests.

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the friendly Bump. I hope that it helps others who are nervous about a ranch visit!

joe carbols likes this.
  14. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Amen to that brother @Tony Dark!!!! AMEN!!!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

I agree with all that’s said here. The ranches are a wonderful place and I’m so glad I discovered it. And I would never have known this place existed had it not been for Cathouse!

joe carbols and Tony Dark like this.
  16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m glad I visited the ranches when I did. Who knows where I’d be if I hadn’t?

Trailboss, joe carbols and Tony Dark like this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I was thinking who would I be if I hadn't gone to the ranch.

joe carbols likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Tony Dark for starting a great thread and for liking my posts and thoughts.

Your thread was very well thought out and opened a wonderful line of communication with many of the friends on the board

origlegman and Tony Dark like this.
  19. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

As I’ve always said, the ranches are therapy for us men. They should be covered under our medical benefits!

Tony Dark and Old Nick like this.
  20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I just think sometimes we need to remind new visitors everyone there is welcome!

joe carbols likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I know it helped cure with my Anxiety attacks and my insomnia! In May after my party with Randy Ryder I slept all night for the first time in months! Maybe I will talk to my doctor!lol

origlegman likes this.
  22. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @Tony Dark thanks for liking my post. The thread is great for newbies and freakin AWESOME for those of us that part of the board regulars.

Tony Dark likes this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my posts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing my missives

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I'm glad you like it. I still get nervous but very excited before a trip.

25. Thank you so much for sharing your point of view on about the ranches and how our ladies sincerely try to give everyone a genuine experience. I love my job and love when special moments like this happen.

26. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great post Tony it's always nice talking to you at the ranches. I agree for me personally the ranch filled a giant whole in me. I will be forever grateful for this. So many ladies, Staff, Dennis (RIP Brother), Suzette, numerous message board guys etc. On a personal note as well and I know she won't see this but to Angelina Sparks who literally saved my life I can never repay that debt. Each day I live on is because of her. I had a life threatening infection and she was the one who convinced me to go to the ER and my Ranch Family was with me through the whole thing, Every single day I was in the hospital someone (usually more than one) from the ranch was in touch with me. Angelina, Gracie Graves, Ally James, Caressa Kisses, Cherry Bang, Etc. my ranch family was there. I celebrate 13 years in October. What a ride so far.

27. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]