how long does it take to become a bunny?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2009.

1. HI i was just wondering how long it takes to become a bunny babe. I have recieved e-mails back but i am not sure how close i am to becoming a bunny... i would love to come there this summer.

A few things about me i am 22 years old. i am 5'8 and black, irish and indian. natural 36dd. i love to laugh and tell jokes although they may be a little corny i have my favorites i am a hard worker and professional but i have my wild and playful side... i always have a smile on my face...
    i hope to meet new people and recieve advice and support.
    thanks everyone.. please leave comments and i will most a few pictures of myself and any advice is very appreciated

MUAH, Honeysuckle

2. The e-mails you get initially are automated e-mails. As people have told me, it takes awhile. Patience, patience, patience. But for me, it took like a week and a half or so. Dennis told me that there's like 2000 girls applying at the moment. What I did was posted on the board and interacted with as many people on here as possible. Hit the chat room, return people's message & replies and get yourself known. Dennis goes on the board too so he notices and a select few who are close to Dennis tells him wassup. Stay active and consistant. Keep, keep, keep TRYING!!!!! There are soooooooooo many girls and it is hard but be persistant!!! And it wouldn't hurt to call the Bunny Ranch and talk to Dennis or Madam Suzette.

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NERVOUS calling the ranch. I talked to Dennis first and he just went on and on and on about random stories of his. Hahaha. . .funny & interesting. . .made me feel less nervous. And then finally, Madam Suzette & Dennis called me. I guess you really gotta talk to them to know where you stand. Just remember, looks count, PERSONALITY & PEOPLE SKILLS count MORE!!! So show you got the stuff and talk to people on here!!! I got people to support me so you should too. Make yourself stand out!!!

3. hey girlie, thank so much... i have only been trying the last week i am very nervous but everyone i meet in the chat rooms are very nice so i am very excited about wanting to work at the ranch all the girls are very friendy and pretty and i am loveing all the post its nice to see people who love to smile and laugh...well good luck and maybe i will get to see you there

MUAH, honey

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Hi Honeysuckle. Good luck on becoming a bunny. Just hang in there and be patient and persistent. More pics would be nice.

5. from what I've seen in my short time here ... as most have said... persistence and patience. However, I must say... screw patience in this case. This woman is gorgeous... the sweetest chocolate and with a personality to match as I have seen on this site. Sweetie, you have my vote hands down. And I hope to see you soon at the ranch :)

Hopefully you can be my tour guide into the ebony wonderland ;)

-Huck

6. THANKYOU huckleberry for resizing my pics for me your awsome!!!!! it would have took me a long time to figure it out :) hehehehe

7. very lovely ... all 3.

however, my personal favorite is this little pose.

How is that not insta-bunny?! Have never been with an African Princess before but I sure hope she's my first!

Dennis! ... Call this one immediately!

8. wow is that a bunny in the making ,she is amazing i think they should hire her ,she got the goods and personality.what u all think ?well everyone know my vote

9. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] yes i love your pixs. honey u r goinng far my seety LOVE PURPLE

10. only one thing to say [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Ok... I lied.

That wasn't my Fav pic.

This one is.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Thankyou everyone for the post you all are sooo very nice.. hehehe especially you huckleberry for finding my lost picture... and ranger you have me drooling 2 [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. ...Oh my... wow... That's really all I can say...

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. you'll hear from them soon! You're so beautiful! [smilie=hot over you.gif] hope to see you at the Ranch!

15. You are very beautiful, Miss Honey! Awesome body! Wow!

16. i actually completely forgot when i applied a year ago that right after the email i got, i called them myself. within the week i was hired