About Me Ava Carter's Specialty Menu

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Ava Carter, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I've got to remember to include this as a request for my next party with you.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Ava Carter likes this.
  2. You will love it. ;) You better not forget. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Every guys dream ever I truly can’t wait to see and enjoy everything that you have to offer you are truly breathtaking talented sexy and such a wonderful sweetheart xoxo xoxo

Ava Carter likes this.
  4. Aww. Thank you so much. <3 I look forward to partying with you!

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  5. Just a little reminder of my specialty menu!

Ava Carter’s Specialties
    Follow my on Twitter & Instagram: TheAvaCarter
    [email protected]

[​IMG]
    BTP_4448retouched.jpg
    [​IMG]

Let's explore the endless possibilities together. I'm very thoughtful and open-minded, and love to cater experiences just for us, so please keep in mind this is not an exhaustive list, but rather, a means of tapping into and encouraging your naughty imagination.

Please note:
    *Consider combining specialties for added fun*
    *I am happy to accommodate men and women with disabilities*
    *Hotel accommodations, transportation to and from the airport / destination, elegant or low-key dining, are some examples of additional details I'll be more than happy to discuss with you*

For questions, contact me at [email protected]
    To book an appointment, please place a deposit by calling 775-246-9901 ext.0

[​IMG]
    050edited.jpg
    [​IMG]

Lap Dance / Erotic Strip Tease
    One of my favorite forms of self-expression is sensual dance. With the perfect song playing in the background, allow me to show you how I gracefully express my sensuality as I delicately touch, tease, and unabashedly please your senses.

GFE (Girlfriend Experience)
    The Girlfriend Experience is my favorite of all specialties, as our time together focuses on enjoying one another’s company while experiencing some of the best parts of a relationship: intimacy, laughter, sweetness, friendship, conversation, and a meaningful connection, all of which can naturally progress into gentle touching and cuddling as we tenderly kiss. I’d love to discuss how you envision the experience unfolding.

Just a tip: GFE is best experienced when we can devote time to getting to know one another. Consider a lovely out-date or over night experience with me. I love everything from simple coffee / movie dates, romantic picnics / dinners, pub crawls, art walks, luxurious VIP treatments, wild Las Vegas fun, outdoor camping / hiking adventures, and so much more!

[​IMG]
    Ava-Carter-11-11-2018-35s.jpg
    [​IMG]

Menage et Trois (Threesome)
    The company and touch of a beautiful trio is a sensational experience unlike any other, and I am honored to be invited to join you.

I deeply respect the sacred bond and trust shared between each of you, that is why it will always be my goal to encourage open and honest communication, understand boundaries, and best of all, provide you with the fun, passionate, tasteful, and unforgettable experience you both crave.

Virgins
    Your first time should be everything you hope for! Whether it’s a gradual, fun, intimate experience you’re after, or perhaps a more gentle, instructional approach, allow me to share with you all of my knowledge and pleasure I have to offer.

Just a tip: Let’s discuss what you envision as your perfect ‘first time’ experience before our time together. Feel free to ask questions, as I’ve found that honest, open communication is key to ensuring an incredibly fun time together!

[​IMG]
    EEC45B5D-8324-4264-A155-CD8B30906490.JPG
    [​IMG]

Outdate
    What better way is there to get to know one another than by enjoying an out date? A lovely stroll, a marvelous meal, downtown pub / art crawl, a spectacular show / concert, shopping (I love lingerie and sexy toys), a relaxing soak in the jacuzzi, or a comforting cup of coffee to go along with a fun, relaxed conversation; there’s lots of fun to be had before the passionate play ensues!

Just a tip: I’d love to know what you enjoy doing for fun before we get together, so feel free to share your ideas with me! Brainstorming is fun, and best of all, it’ll allow me time to plan a very special, unique, and incredibly memorable experience just for us!

Overnight / Weekend Getaways
    Let’s wake up in one another’s arms after a fun-filled day of adventures and passionate night of play! I’ve always felt that most any experience can be intimate, as long you’re with the right person. With there being so much to do locally and all over beautiful Nevada, let’s make your dream companionship, intimacy and adventure with the into a reality!

Local Reno / Tahoe Fun
    15 Things to Do in Reno, Nevada
    2018 Reno / Tahoe Events

Nevada Adventures
    Top 10 Things to Do in Nevada
    Hidden Nevada: 106 Cool and Unusual Things to do in Nevada

Just a tip: Let’s take some time to get to know one another before we plan our special overnight / weekend getaway. Feel free to share with me what you enjoy doing for fun and I’ll work on planning the time of our lives!

[​IMG]
    IMG_8381.JPG
    [​IMG]

Two Girl Parties
    The ultimate fantasy for some, and for good reason! Seriously treat yourself by nearly overwhelming your senses as we lovely ladies focus entirely on delighting you with our delicate sweetness and naughty touch. Consider role-playing and adding toys for an even more intense experience!

BDSM / Role Play / Fetish / Kink
    Expressing your sexuality is integral to a healthy, happy life! Whether your fantasy may be enjoying the delights of a naughty school girl, K-pop star, bondage, submission, foot fetish, or cross dressing; without fear of judgement, share your ideas with me, and let’s have some fun!

‘Innocent’ Pleasure

Perfect for bachelor parties or for those seeking a mild, yet memorable naughty encounter! Let me show you a spectacular time with an exotic lap dance / strip tease, gentle massage, and a fun, relaxed conversation (minus the x-rated accoutrements).

[​IMG]
    Ava-Carter-1-23-2018-77s.jpg
    [​IMG]

Learn More About Me:

Contact me at [email protected]

Ava Carter’s BunnyRanch Profile & Schedule

‘Sexy Facts About Ava Carter’

Follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @TheAvaCarter​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
  6. Cohenprime86
    Chat with Me

Cohenprime86 Well-Known Member

Yes to all of these wonderful things I would love to explore with this amazing sexy talented woman xoxo xoxo

7. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I recently had an out date party with Ava, which you can read my review here on the forum. With all due seriousness, I highly recommend it to everyone here the importance of booking a party with her this very second!! Seriously. Why are you waiting? I enjoyed the hell out of the time I've spent with her and wish I could steal her away from all of you for ever and ever, but it would just be very selfish if I were to do such a thing.

Ava Carter likes this.
  8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Such a beautiful woman with so many fun interests...and I can't forget those playful, sexy eyes. I really need to meet this lady![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Ava Carter, origlegman and Fozzie like this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]So many wonderful options to chose from with this lovely woman. One thing is certain, you won’t get bored as Ava is a terrific experience. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

ChristineFowler and Ava Carter like this.
  10. Miss You Lady! Hope you and all of the ladies are doing Great! xoxo

Ava Carter likes this.
  11. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have something for every taste, Miss Ava.

Ava Carter likes this.
  12. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

I absolutely love your post and pictures! Your such a natural & gorgeous sexy lady! Book @Ava Carter your stunning! ❤️❤️❤️

13. Thank you so much @ChristineFowler! I appreciate you taking the time to give me such a sweet compliment AND to encourage people to book a party with me. :) That's so kind of you.

ChristineFowler likes this.
  14. I am so happy that you had a good time during our party. I hope you're able to visit again soon. :)

Fozzie likes this.
  15. I hope so! I think I have a lot of interests that many people can relate to. :) And if not, I adore the other girls at the Ranch and I'm always happy to see people having a great time whether with me or with another bunny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Hi @MissPhoenixFyre! I'm doing awesome. Hope you've been well. :)

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I will have to ask for a lap dance!
    I haven't had one in years because I started going to the ranches!
    It's like after I went to Disney World I couldn't go to certain Amusment Park anymore!

Ava Carter likes this.
  18. lol well now it's like you can have both!

Tony Dark likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Well love, I’d like to know if your working on a sampler menu/package? ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yes well it will be fun to actually party after the lap dance!

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Heck yeah! We are going to have a super sexy fun time.

Tony Dark likes this.
  23. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

It was a pleasure finally getting to meet you last month, @Ava Carter ! :) I certainly hope our paths cross on one of my future visits so I can spend some time with you in private. ;) By the way, you have an amazing circle of friends if I do say so myself. :rolleyes: In fact, I am in the process of planning a special adventure with @RubyRae and @AbbyAvery in December.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You mean a Super Saiyan Sexy Fun Time! Well I think the outfit I got you will be perfect for stripping and a lapdace! You are going to love mine!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. This shall be a memorable experience indeed! Ava, now you and I need to plan an experience together!!! <3

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Going to have look over this menu again to see if I want to add something to our party!
    You are Super Sweet Ava!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like a lot of fun. Boys get in on this before its too late !

Love,
    Juniper

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @Ava Carter today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I will see you on the next tour and am looking forward to my second visit of 2019 (and the third visit in the span of a year's time). In the meantime, I hope you will have a very relaxing time off.

30. Thank you, @Fozzie! It'll be nice to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Our dates will meet up in the near future and I really look forward to seeing you. You are so sweet!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

You put your heart and soul into everything you do, Ava! :)