Just saying my very first hello here!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2009.

1. And now I'm sitting here and I don't know what to say..lol!!

I've known about The Bunny Ranch for years....but lately...I'm just very interested!....so interested that I even sent the first email! Now...I'm in the process of pulling some photos together and I'll send those off too.

I know...blah, blah, blah....you've all heard this before a million time...*giggle*.

Anywho...I know this is short...but sent with much sweetness!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

2. Thanks Genie!!

Hmmmmm...now what are the odds that the first one to say a warm hello to me....is a fellow Canadian!!

I'd love to know how you got things going to get your green card.....I'm not even sure where to start!

Thanks for the Welcome.....it was nice to see my little old post wasn't all alone anymore...lol!!

3. Welcome! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Sassy!

Yes! we would Love to see some of your pictures!

Good Lick, Charlie :)

4. Thanks for the warm welcome! It's always nice when people take the time to say hello....and I love that you did!

I'm just thrilled to be part of this community.....and people who are just open and ok to be who they are!!

Thank you!!!!!!

5. Don't be afraid!

We don't bite, well sometimes if that is what turns you on. Just kidding.

If you have any questions, just ask me I will answer them for you and so will the board.

Big Bunny HUgs D

6. Great picture. I love dogs!

7. Pogus, you are the "INTERVIEWER IN CHEIF" or the "CHEIF EXECUTIVE INTERVIEWER"

8. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Lucky Pogus, Father Frank, Interviewer in Chief, or Chief Exectuive Interviewer........need an assistant? lol

9. dgreen. . .NO WAY!!! I'd be a better assistant to Frank. YAY?!!!

10. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

He could always have more than one assistant. Hehe

11. Thanks Dennis....

And perhaps nibbling may work before biting! A slight build up is always nice!!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Boards and stuff and good luck in becoming a bunny

13. Hey VixxyGrl.....

We could take our Jeeps out on the road together and make an entrance!!

Nice Pussy...too!

14. mmm... sexy sultry Sassy.

Dennis needs to get this lady to the Ranch asap. I'm headed out in June for a good week of partying and meeting all the lovely ladies from the board and I'd hate to know she might not be there [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Here's another pic she posted in the main forum. Just thought I'd do everyone a favor and put it up in here.

Yum!

15. Awww...how sweet of you, Huck!!

Are you going to be my number 1 fan???? Position is open!

Gonna have more pics soon!!!

16. ill be in the running for #1 your are beautiful babe

17. Awww Kelly.....how sweet of you! Having a totally Hottie like you as a fan would be great! Thanks Gorgeous!

Now if I could just get Dennis and Madam Suzette on board........

18. dont worry they'll come around babe