REVIEW A hoot! (Desert Rose)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by abdul J, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Arrived this fall to Sagebrush Ranch. Rang the doorbell and seen Desert Rose! I made a commitment after seeing her for over a year or two on Livestream she would be the first one I see. My first seeing her was back when she was at the Love Ranch. Then seeing her recording herself on an exercise bike. There I just thought "This lady is a trip, ok sold!". Then her weekly Periscope from her room to the hot tub.
    So meeting her she was very cordial and still silly. Her rate definitely represents working class people and was certainly a hot time. Had a little time to spare and she showed me around the ranch and introduced to a couple of others on Livestream. Which also showed humbleness. I will like to see her again maybe in the spring. Maybe in one of her Star Trek/Star Wars outfits.

Five stars!

2. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Thank you @abdul J . I had a great time with you as well. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing you again in the spring. Xoxo
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

abdul J likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm likes this.
  6. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

DesertRose likes this.
  7. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @DesertRose fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love @DesertRose personality!!! Book with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]