Three's not a crowd with Crystal, Marianna and Oi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by milehighguy, Dec 26, 2012.

1. As a Christmas present to myself, I went skiing in Tahoe. The mountains got tons of snow, but most of the lifts were closed due to high winds. Fortunately, my parties at the Love Ranch made up for the disappointing skiing. I arrived at the Love Ranch Saturday during karaoke. As usual, Crystal looked stunning with her sultry smile and a tight black dress that showed off her slim body. After watching the beautiful women of the Love Ranch sing for a while, Crystal and I went back to negotiate. Crystal surprised me by recommending that I book another girl for part of our party. A threesome has always been one of my fantasies and when Crystal suggested Marianna, one of the women I had met during karaoke, I quickly agreed.

Crystal and I began the party in the VIP room by ourselves. As we got reacquainted with each other, we lost track of time and before we knew it, Marianna was joining us for the second portion of the party. One of the things that had struck me when I met Marianna was her beautiful eyes, but it was her voluptuous body that had my full attention as she undressed. We started in the jacuzzi tub, and I was soon sandwiched between them, with Marianna rubbing my back and Crystal rubbing my feet. Marianna started a game of “Truth or Dare” that turned into us daring each other to lick and suck on one another’s body parts. Moving to the bed, I quickly learned that the only thing better than sex with a beautiful woman is sex with two beautiful women. At one point, Crystal told me to look in the mirror. Watching Marianna riding me cowgirl while Crystal straddled my head is a sight I will never forget.

I returned to the Love Ranch the next night, and Crystal and I again took advantage of the VIP room. Despite all the time we had spent partying together, Crystal and I found some new positions that we hadn’t tried before. Knowing how much fun I had had during our threesome the previous night, Crystal suggested that we invite another girl to party with us again. I told her I didn’t have any more money, so I was surprised when Crystal disappeared for a few minutes and returned with Oi, a gorgeous Asian with long black hair, a pretty face, and a tight body. For the second time in two nights, I found myself lying on my back while two beautiful women took turns riding me and sitting on my face.

Crystal continues to astound me with her incredible beauty, wonderful personality, and amazing generosity. She always goes out of her way to make sure I enjoy our parties, and I cherish all the moments we have shared, both in and out of the bedroom. Marianna and Oi are also gorgeous and fun to party with, and I look forward to spending more time with both of them. In fact, for my next visit, I may try to book all three of them at the same time.

2. Thank you for the wonderful review Milehighguy :) I ALWAYS enjoy our parties together...with or without others...but it seems to be more sexier with more women :) :) Glad you liked my ideas, and I cant wait till the next time I see you!!!!

Oh, and I almost forgot...I think that your next party idea is FABULOUS :)

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT review!!!! Quite a two days you had!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. I know right hehe :) Thank you

5. That’s an understatement. I can’t remember the last time I had that much fun. I also can't wait to try and top my last visit.

6. [​IMG]