What’s you’re favorite positions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BettyPage, Apr 11, 2019.

1. What’s you’re favorite positions? Mine is dipfigures or mirror images!!! ☺️

carlitoalex likes this.
  2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I don’t really have a favorite position. There are positions I’ve yet to try.

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Hmmm, that so depends on the energy and dynamics at the time. Sometimes I'm lazy, love to lie back and watch a girl riding me in cowgirl. Other times a frantic doggie style which ends up as "lazy dog" style.... Then if someone is small and petite, standing with me holding her up, her back against the wall

4. Those are all very fun, especially cow girl

TiredFrog likes this.
  5. There are so many fun positions to try! I love exploring them ‘giggles’

Old Nick likes this.
  6. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I really love cowgirl a lot, I think I've done reverse cowgirl as well, Would love to do that one again.

7. Both are very fun ‘giggles’ I’m always happy with either

ColinSTL likes this.
  8. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Cow girl and doggy style are my favorite positions.

9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Sure is, Betty! I just mentioned something on another thread where, to me, I think I like cowgirl better because it's a turn on to see my parter's expressions while she's riding me.

10. Doggy is always a fun classic. No matter the day it can bring you out of the dog house

ColinSTL and carlitoalex like this.
  11. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Any positions where I'm involved is fine with me. :p:D But,my favorites are,without a doubt,69 and woman on top.

12. 69 is one of my favorites!! One of the most fun ‘giggles’

Bruce75 likes this.
  13. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

You're a woman with good taste! And taste is something that is certainly required in a 69! ;)

14. I'm really just happy to be involved. Lol. I'd like to try dipfigures or mirror images - I'm not sure what either really are, to be honest!

15. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I don't know what the official name of it would be called, but I love sitting in a chair with her on top facing towards me. Would that be called the Sitting Missionary? **shrugs with ignorance**

16. I don't know how to describe it, but the best position is when you don't even realize how you ended in the position you in. It just flows so naturally.

17. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

Love reverse cowgirl and doggystyle. Love seeing that beautiful view from behind.

18. I like 69, most of the cradle positions, when I'm really energetic and she's willing I like piledriver. Overall due to my size and energy level the best position I like that doesn't cause discomfort is the leg glider.
    :cool::cool::D:D;);)

19. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

For me I love having a girl on top in cowgirl, than spooning, 69 is a fun one, doggy is fun but hard on my arthritic knees..

20. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]