Crazy for Brooklyn Star!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Morte38, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Before I start I should mention that I dont normally write reviews as I totally suck at writing, my English teachers will vouch for that, LoL. I also believe the details of a party should be kept between the respective bunny and myself. But I feel that this case is an exception...

I recently had the pleasure of partying with a relatively new (and fast rising) bunny known as Brooklyn Star, and I just noticed, why are there NO reviews of this amazing woman on these boards?? When I first saw her I really thought my jaw dropped to the ground, she looks absolutely gorgeous! Her pictures aren't even close! And for those who have seen her workout video, I still think those aren't doing her justice :)

When I arrived, she greeted me at the door and we walked over and sat at the bar for a bit. I wanna say we talked a little but seriously, I think she did all the talking cuz I was just completely lost in her eyes [smilie=hot over you.gif]. After she realized she was pretty much talking to herself =P, we decided to head back to her room. I had actually partied with another bunny the day before and was worried I didn't have enough for her exclusive 'lessons', but she was very generous and offered a deal i couldn't refuse. I got so nervous but she quickly calmed my nerves as we started..

The party itself was incredible, Brooklyn told me that theres a certain very important aspect of sex that a lot of guys overlook (sorry I dont know how much of her class she's making public, go find out urself :p), she then proceeded to show me just how important it is...and she could not be more right! Omg it was the best experience of my life, we were even able to try a few positions I had never done before but had been wanting to (Actually i dont think I've told her this yet :p), it was hands down the best party ive had! She's also an amazing teacher and I learned how to satisfy her a few times :). I didn't want it to end...but sadly it had to. We agreed to a sexology lesson but it FELT like an amazing GFE...which only makes me want to try her actual GFE even more, its hard to imagine an even better time than this!

I'm already saving up for my next trip out there, I remember I used to dread the next class/lesson, now i CANNOT wait, especially if its with Brooklyn :). Thanks again Brooklyn for truly an experience of a lifetime, I am now officially a Brookaholic!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Awesome review!!!!! I had also noticed that Brooklyn was not an easy person to find reviews on......We have to change that!!!!!! :D

3. Very nice work, Brooklyn. I've heard a lot of good things about you and see that many are proud to be members of your fan club. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to run into you one day at the ranch. Naked. :wink:

4. Kirby,

Whats not to love.. LOL.
    By the way, if you two are going to run in to each other NAKED, please let me know where and when!!!

I could retire after selling those tickets!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]