Happy Easter

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I am going to spend my easter with the Bunnies, wish you all were here with me to enjoy the day.

Happy Easter to all my board family.

2. Happy Easter to you too Dennis!! You know I wish I were able to be out there right now...what better way to spend Easter than with the Most Beautiful Sexy Bunnies around...sure beats Chocolate Bunnies in a box!!

...PS...Thank you for the Pink Sweatsuit you gave me in March...I LOVE IT and WEAR it PROUDLY!! But seems as though I should have tried it on first...the small would have fit better...But I still LOVE IT!!

THANK YOU DENNIS YOU SEXY DADDY YOU!!

*kisses*

Steph..aka...SweetestShorty

3. Chocolate bunnies, yes we have that also.

do you get a lot of comments on the suit?

4. In fact I DO Dennis!! Seems as though CATHOUSE and MOONLITE BUNNY RANCH is quite popular and well known!! Mostly from the younger generations...they seem more open to approaching me and asking questions. The most popular one is "ARE YOU A BUNNY? DO YOU WORK THERE?"...LOL! But I accept it graciously as a very flattering compliment, seeing as how the Bunny's are the HOTTEST girls EVER!! I have given the website address to quite afew people here in my area. Anything to help out my MLBR Family...!!!

*kisses*
    SS

6. Happy Easter, Dennis! See you later this week! :D

7. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Dennis.