*~*~*~* ScarlettAngel is Hoppin down the Bunny trail*~*~*~*

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Scarlett Angel, Apr 4, 2009.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Whew ~ All this work has been so worth it ~ I have so much fun ~ as I keep saying but its true everytime I say it~

Those of you who know who you are ~ wink ~ I have had so much fun with you and feel as though we have made real friendships and have sincere honest conversations ~ you make me laugh ~ you make me cry ~ you make me think ~ you make me stay up til a million o'clock talking to you ~ hiding from everyone else you and me in the corner having great chat ~ I have really enjoyed your company

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

So~~~I'm a Bunny Babe now guys~~
    How cool is that~~~
    I will now be posting in the General Forum for Bunny Babes and all things Bunny~
    Take my hand follow me ~ I promise it will be something you won't soon forget and will never regret ~

Until then ~
    Squeezes and Smooches ~

Scarlett Angel Bunny~~~hop hop hop

2. Allow me to be amongst the first, or maybe I am the first, to say congratulations!!!!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw these new pics.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Ang,

Congrats and I know you will be successful at the ranch ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pir8

4. Congrats MsScarlett. I know you will suceed on your journey.

cubby

Kisses, Hugs, and Splat!!!!

got you

c

5. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Congrats, Miss Scarlett [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Yer CDN pal,

Nick in T.O.

6. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Congrats on becoming a Bunny. WTG

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Congrats!
    Another Beauty of a Bunny !!!
    Al

8. Holy Cow!

Ok now that I have give ya'll the biggest best wettest kiss full on the lips ~ I can say oh my goodness !!! Thanks !! This is so cool that you are all so receptive of me ~ and kind I feel all warm and fuzzy ~ no thats not true I feel all hot and firey ~LOL~

So you know I usually am so good at posting back individually ~ but guys if you want me to get to Carson there are things I have to do ~ and one of them is sleep ~ I have been awake for so long I won't even tell because I would get lectured for being so mean to myself ~ but I'm doing it so we can have more fun than we have already had~ I'm going to work on new post now ~ just remember it will be in General Forum not here any longer!

Again really big IRL thanks ~ you really do make me smile !!!

If the availibility makes it possible I could be there by the end of this week!! Keep your whatever you want to crossed that I can find a flight ~LOL~

Until Then ~

Squeezes and Smooches

Ang~~~

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Love that Collar pop pic!!! Beautiful eyes and beautiful legs!!!
    Al

10. :oops: My thank you ~

Right Back to you!!

11. welcome to bunnyland scarlett , we have something in common ............ wings !
    you are a very beautiful woman , and should do very well !!

Dom

12. That is such a sweet thing to say ~ hugs ~

Thank you ~

chatchal8r~

Ang :D

13. see , i told you so ! :mrgreen:

14. Ive been confussed lately. Isn't everyone at The Love Ranch "Cow Girls"? Then the Moonlite Bunny Ranch the Girls are "Bunnies" right? I just know if you tell everyone your a Bunny guys will come to the wrong Ranch to see you. You want them in YOUR bed, hehe
    xoxo

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Hey Scarrlett, Just want to say that i love the pics baby girl!!! They are hot!!!