The Charlie experience was even better the second time around

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ttc39d, Jan 13, 2019.

1. I had the privilege to visit Charlie Daze over a year ago and that experience was more than amazing. She was very gracious and sweet besides her obvious physical beauty. Since then she took a break and I missed the chance to see her again. Fortunately, she came back and I was able to see her again last month. She not met all my expectations, but went well beyond them.

When I arrived at LRN to see Charlie, I was nervous as it had been a while since we were together. Upon seeing Charlie I was once again floored by her beauty. I was equally floored by how comfortable and relaxed I was with her. We quickly took care of business and started getting warmed up before the main event. My only regret is not being able to take more time with our party. Thank you Charlie for an amazing time and I look forward to when I can see you again. TTC

CharlieDaze likes this.
  2. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the kinds words and great review.
    I also had another unforgettable experience with you and I can confidentially say your charm and energy gets me every single time.
    I can't wait for our next time together and until then I hope you have a great 2019 and be sure to keep in contact.
    As always you're amazing!

Xoxo, Charlie
    <3

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @CharlieDaze today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]