Tamela Lee Is Just Gettin Warmed Up

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Right!?! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. No holding back :twisted:

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

We're gonna have Fun [smilie=hot over you.gif] it is going to be a HOT and SWEATY PARTY don't let me forget to stop at the toy store :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Oh My my my my my! This review got me WET!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I love the toy store :twisted:

6. Right!?! I love retreading the, [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

My first time shopping there and my first experience with that certain toy for your pleasure I'm glad it is with you we are going to have a WILD Party [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. The outfit u sent me is HOT!!!! xoxoxo

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I have been trying to Imagine what you will look like in it and I'm so glad you think it is HOT. Now I just got to jump on the plane in the morning and see you in when I get there.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. I love it and can't wait for you to see me in it either :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm getting ready to go to the airport and I'm just imagining what you are going to look like tonight [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Hope u enjoyed yourself!!! xoxox

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you gave me an INCREDIBLE PARTY then you top that party the next day you made both days all about me and I really needed it. Thank You so much Tamela I'm still floating but want more Tamela Fun you are just getting warmed up I can't wait to experience a HOT Birthday [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. this is a rly rly long story haha i skimmed i must admit x]

15. LMAO ur to funny!! xoxoxo

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela see how your parties differ from others they aren't short and sweet.
    They are long Epic Journeys of Pure Pleasure and Fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I love gettin warmed up!!! I am happiest when I break a sweat..u can feel the sweat just run down my back and legs :twisted: :twisted: