Lovely Laci Ann Gave Me A Hunk Of Her Burning Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Mar 28, 2009.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

People,
    There's a classic hit that pretty much sums up my experience No. 4 with my beloved redhead, the lovely, electrifying Laci Ann ( [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] ), and not surprisingly, it's by one of her favorites -- The King himself....

The song is called "Burning Love," and the lyrics have been slightly altered to embrace the effect this magnificently passionate Southern Belle has on this lucky Canadian boy :wink: :

Lord almighty,
    I feel my temperature rising
    Higher higher
    It's burning through to my soul

Laci, Laci, Laci
    You gonna set me on fire
    My brain is flaming
    I don't know which way to go

Your kisses lift me higher
    Like the sweet song of a choir
    You light my morning sky
    With burning love

Ooh, ooh, ooh,
    I feel my temperature rising
    Help me, I'm flaming
    I must be a hundred and nine
    Burning, burning, burning
    And nothing can cool me
    I just might turn into smoke
    But I feel fine

Cause Laci's kisses lift me higher
    Like a sweet song of a choir
    And Laci lights my evening sky
    With burning love

It's coming closer
    The flames are reaching my body
    Please wont you help me
    I feel like I'm slipping away
    It's hard to breathe
    And my chest is a-heaving

Lord almighty,
    I'm burning a hole where I lay
    Cause Laci's kisses lift me higher
    Like the sweet song of a choir
    She lights my evening sky
    With burning love
    With burning love
    Ah, ah, burning love
    I'm just a hunk, a hunk of burning love -- woo!
    Just a hunk, a hunk of burning love -- woo!

Or we could raid the AC/DC catalogue for a universal favorite, because Laci Ann was repeatedly "knockin' me out with those American thighs" and shakin' me all night long...or for the hour or so we were together.

Being with Laci Ann, the scrumptious, radiant beauty with a body to die for, is like experiencing your favorite rock concert: the excitement continues to build as you feel the rush flowing through your veins.

That's how joyous and intense it gets with this marvelous lady: Soon you're erupting in cheers, if not erupting in other ways, because she is such an ardent and animated lover -- skilled at pleasing but also genuinely receptive, as indicated by the numerous spasms and tremors we mutually achieved in harmony.

Since Laci Ann introduced me to the carnal pleasures of Bunnydom a few years ago, we've become more comfortable and familiar with each other during each subsequent visit.

As a result, our playtime has become more intense and satisfying. And of course, when she dresses in something that turns my crank -- it can be a corset, or something as simple as an AC/DC Black Ice t-shirt -- well, I can't restrain myself, wrapping her in my arms and gently kissing her neck as she begins to moan softly... :twisted:

In previous posts, I've mentioned the sparkling sapphire pools that are her eyes, and how much I enjoyed drinking in those precious windows while worshipping her to the best of my ability.

Then there's her succulent skin which I love to explore, as we find ourselves moving in sync with various tempos and rhythms that heighten the pleasure in -- and for -- both of us, to the point where we finally collapse in each other's arms to utter the only word able to summarize our get-together: "WOW!" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Laci is fun! Laci is wild! Laci is down to earth, and just a genuine pleasure to be with. :D

And though she never reveals her face, have no illusions or reservations about her stunning beauty: she is a knockout! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

She's a great snuggler, an amazing conversationalist and has a heart of gold. She's soft and curvaceous -- and her sig pic below only reveals a small amount of the story And she can be entertainingly wily in the right circumstances (i.e. two girl, Team NEO situations).

Maybe it's that adorable Southern Charm. Maybe it's that natural sexiness that just exudes from her. Maybe it's that natural beauty and astounding personality.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's all those things, and if you haven't enjoyed a Laci Ann party, you just haven't lived, my friends.

It is an honor, a privilege -- and a whole lotta fun -- to be with Miss Laci Ann. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

She will make you feel like The King or A Rock Star in the process -- and pleasuring her is second to none.

And aside from the partying, I'm grateful for the honor of spending some qualityhang-out time with her. She is the epitome of class.

So in the final synopsis, there's really only one response to the standing ovation I'm giving the intoxicating Miss Laci Ann:

Encore! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Laci/DC, you are remarkable!

Til' next time....

Nick In Toronto

P.S. Laci turns my crank with everything she wears :wink:

2. And especially when you party like a rock star!

Nick,
    You have done a superb job of singing the praises of "the redhead" ;) The wench and I both cherish her friendship and look forward to being with her again this summer [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank ya, thank ya very much, Nick!

Once again you have made me blush and inflated my ego. I had such a wonderful time with you and it just gets better and better each time. Here's to burning more love in the future. :)

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow. I'm speechless.

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Wow, I read this again just now. Sounds like a slice of heaven. :D

6. Just let me know when you are ready for your slice. :)

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I think I would need more than just one slice. :wink:

8. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Bump & Grind :D

9. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Not just a slice....heaven personified :twisted: :D 8)

10. she is a sweet person.

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

What a stunning tribute! But, Laci is truly all of that and.... More!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. You make me blush. :)